Feelings for my mother in law

"Okay what if it's like...a ghost?"

"It's not a damn ghost if anything it's probably your hot as breath scaring the house."

"OHHHH NO YOU DIDN'T!!"

"OH YES I DID. YOU NEED A GODDAMN BREATH MINT BITCH."

"You can't be talking you man. Voice sounding like a dying cow!!" Matty says running away as Ana yells

"RUN BITCH...you know I'm sensitive."

Blake comes towards me asking what that was about. If I'm honest I don't even know myself. I just shrugged and went to the kitchen.

"So my parents are coming-"

"Oh I know granny told me. Love that lady... before I forget she said and I quote when I see him I'mma beat his ass for eating my damn Nutella last time I saw him."

Of course she doing better than ever,still scary as shit though. We just had to get her outta jail for fighting the police officer for pulling her over. SHE RAN A RED LIGHT.

Blake has actually been doing better. He lets me Matt and Ana help him in the mafia. Im still sore because of the Russians. The hoes tried stealing our shipment. I thought we were allies but turns out they helped the one that shall not be named because he almost got us killed, to do that bomb thing.

*Banging on the door*

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!! BLAKE DON'T RUN MOTHER FUCKER I WANT  BLOOD."

We all know who that is. I get up to open the door and she has this beautiful sword out. Have i mentioned I'm in love with knives and swords.

I have a collection I'll show later on. She pushes me to the side and and charges at blake. She drops a bag and i swear it smells like death. Before i could close the door this fine as man comes through the door. And this sexy ass woman do too. Now...

Im not lesbian but i got eyes and i can see she fiiioooone ass fuck. "Ma can you please get off my son."

She jumps up and says fine. She grabs her bag and swing it over her shoulders. "Dale i got you and angelic a lil sum sum!!"

She then takes her sword and stabs it inside the bag pulling out what looks like a human heart. "Baby girl I haven't given you a heart in so long and that bitch who put me in jail was begging for it so..."

"OH YAAAAY I CAN ADD IT TO MY COLLECTION...Dale honey isn't it amazing!!"

"And Dale my favorite son-" The tall man walks to his mother and hugs her.

"Your only son ma." Granny roles her eyes and goes to the bag pulling out a head. I don't know if i should be creeped out by how big his smile got or the fact i see where Blade get his psychotic side from.

"Thank you mama i haven't had a head so long." He then turns to me with his amazing smile... "Hi im Dale Blake's dad and this is my wife Angelic his mother."

I see where they get their looks from im literally drooling at the site of these couple. Y'all think they'll add me as a threesome? I'll ask later.

"Not her drooling chiilllld don't be trying it with angelic I've already tried she almost killed me. I got to see her boobs though."

"MAAAAA!!" She shrugs and i started blushing in embarrassment realizing i wipe my mouth and gives a soft hi.

Blake walks up to me laughing and says "Don't worry love you not the first to try and make a move on our parents. We literally have had to fire maids making moves at my mom."

"I REMEMBER THAT that girl was trying to dry hump her leg. Shiii she should've did it to me."

"MAAAA"

"Dale shut the hell up you not to old to get yo ass beat in front of these people. And London baby darling beautiful little girl you red as my ass when Dale father use to smack it when i-"

Before she could finish Blake and his dad dragged her up stairs while she was laughing. Leaving me and Her alone. "No need to be shy and you're as pretty as Blade described." She says then winks at me walking away.

Well shit not me simping over her...

LMAO IM SORRY i just wanted this chapter to go like that. The lady i have playing Angelic is smexy asf tho i mean... anyway THE END