1

The snow was thick and cold, crunching of the snow could be heard during the winter blizzard.

A 15 year old  Tommyinnit was running in the snow away from logstedshire, a place he dreaded being at the most. Dream would torment him every time he visited and ghostbur stopped coming around. 

The teenager ran away for the first time after Dream had thrown his stuff into lava in the nether. 
The snow was thick reaching just about his mid calf, Tommy was so numb from the coldness, he felt like he would pass out from the cold. 
He stumbled over a pile of stow and fell face first, he felt the  snow scratch the skin along his nose and forehead. 
Just when Tommy lost consciousness he heard a female.
"Oh my god! How did this happen to you.."The female yelled concerned

The boy had fallen unconscious, not being able to see who it was.

A blond woman, who stood at 5'4. Her green eyes shone as she walked back from gathering wood, from the forest that was  a couple miles outside of her village that she had settled in a few years prior.
 The snow storm had become worse than she had anticipated, while walking back to her village she saw a figure in the snow.
"Hello?" Clara called out, but they didn't answer.
The closer she got she noticed it was a young boy around Fifteen years old, he was wearing dirty clothes not suitable for the snow.
Clara quickly ran to the boy bending down in front of him, "Oh my god, how did this happen!" She mumbled and picked up the boy expecting him to be heavier as he was taller than her , 'why is he so light..' Clara thought worriedly "let's get you to my home" she mumbled once she got him onto her back. 
The blond curly haired woman made her way to her house which was only minutes away from where the boy had passed out.

Clara opened her door, making sure to avoid the villagers, they would ask unneeded questions.
She headed to her basement and put the boy in her spare bedroom that only had a bed as she barely had visitors besides her adopted son, Fundy.
Fundy was a young fox hybrid she found 4 years ago at age 10 crying near the entrance to her village. Clara had taken him in after he told her that he didn't want to go back after his dad died.
Fundy had been adopted by Clara and after a year of staying with her, he told her he was going to explore and now Clara would see him every few months.

She had 2 spare rooms in her house, both happened to be downstairs of her house.
Clara put the boy down and sighed softly as she put a warm blanket over the boy slightly hoping he wouldn't get sick.
After getting the boy settled she went upstairs and put her firepit on warming up the house almost instantly.
Clara made soup for the boy in case he wanted food when he awoke. After setting the food out to cool she sat on the couch and wrote in her book, waiting for the boy to wake up.

Tommy woke up with a start, he looked around frantically to find himself in a somewhat bare room, just a bed with a red sheath and a chair with a desk sat on the other side of the room.
Tommy raised an eyebrow and stood up a bit hazy from sleep.
"Where am i?.." he mumbled as he ran his hand through his hair.
Tommy walked out of the room and was met by what looked like a storage room with a staircase in the far corner. 
The teenager made his way to the stairs and quietly walked up the stairs carefully to not fall.
He walked into the living room in the unfamiliar house, "Ah you're awake! Thank god I was so worried about you!" A blond woman around 25 quickly stood up from a bright orange couch and walked in front of him, she reached her hand up and rested it on his forehead, before her hand made contact he slightly flinched. The woman's eyes softened at tommy.  
Tommy tilted his head in confusion, he didn't have the energy to react like he would before exile."Who are you" he said quietly, his eyes moving to the short woman and around her house. "Where am I.." he said after a couple seconds.
The woman smiled softly and lowered her hand "My name is Clara, you're in my home. I live here with my adopted son." Clara introduced herself and explained to Tommy.
"My name is Tommy.." he mumbled softly, Clara smiled again and guided the boy to the couch.
"It's wonderful to meet you Tommy, would you like something to eat?" She asks gently, as she went into the kitchen setup which happened to be beside the living room. "Yes please if it isn't troublesome for you.." Tommy sits on the couch and looks at the woman in the kitchen. Clara smiles and gets him warm mushroom and beetroot soup, "here you go sweetie. Eat up then we can chat, okay?" She hands him the soup and Tommy nods his head as he accepts the food gratefully.

After Tommy finished eating he set his bowl down on the coffee table.
The woman had sat in front of him just observing him and watching him. It made Tommy uncomfortable at first but truthfully he didn't mind. It had been weeks since Tommy had actual human contact besides Dream.
Clara smiled warmly at the boy,"Okay Tommy, would it be alright if I asked some questions?" She asked nicely, Tommy nodded his head "I suppose so.." He answered quietly and crossed his arms over his chest.
Clara nodded "Well Tommy, why were you in the snow storm? Also where are your parents if I may ask as well" She asks and rests her hand on her cheek.

Tommy lets out a shaky breath as he looks away from her. "I-I don't know where dad is, he left when I was a child but I havent sen him for a long time. I was running away from my home..." Near the end of his sentence his voice became shaky at the memories of legstedshire.

Clara's eyes widened and stood up hastily and went over to the boy and brought him into her arms, "Oh dear.. that won't do.."She mumbles softly.
Tommy eyes widen in shock at the hug and lets out a shaky breath as his eyes become watery on the verge of tears.

"You can stay here with me! I'm sure my son won't mind.. he's barely home, he would love to have a sibling I'm sure! You can stay here if you want!" She says hastily as she pulls away from the boy and looks him in his eyes. 
Tommy's eyes widen more as his lips begin to tremble "I.. Are you sure?.. I don't think that's-" he started, but got interrupted before he could finish "Don't finish that sentence dear. This is your new home." Clara says softly but sternly, she smiles reassuringly at the child.

Tommy's unshed tears finally fell as he clung to the woman like a child weeping for their mother. Clara smiled softly and pet her new son's slightly dirty blond hair, not minding the gunk in it.

"It's alright Tommy, let it out.." Clara hums gently and brings the boy into her arms once again.

The snow storm outside the cottage had come to a halt and the moon shone brightly just like the stars in the night sky, the moonlight shone over the village. The iron gollum would protect the villagers and pets from the dangers that the night provided, everything was peaceful for the time being.