Moonlit Night Under The Wisteria

[A/N: Guess who's back from the grave? More details at the end of the chapter. Enjoy!]

I went to ease the burden of the poor girl who always helped us, no matter what.

Author's POV

"There! Everything is done!", you happily declared after an hour of chores.

"Yeah, finally! Thank you so much Y/N- san!", Aoi thanked you.

"Oh, it's nothing, and please call me Y/N, we're friends, right?"

Aoi blushed, "S-sure Y/N", she replied.

You and everyone ate dinner and cleaned up.

After you cleaned up your dish, you and the Kamaboko group went to your group bedroom, you wished everyone goodnight, and went to sleep. More like, pretended to sleep.

After a few minutes, you raised your head and looked toward Zenitsu's bed, to see the male beside your bed, grinning.

"Y/N-san, ready?", he whispered excitedly.

"Sure, Zenitsu." You held his hand and jumped out of the window.

Zenitsu's POV

"Sure, Zenitsu.", Y/N-chan said as she held my hand and we jumped out of the window. Aaah! She's holding my hand! 

"Ok, so let's go to this place where no demons will come, so that we don't have to be careful or anything, okay?"

"Oh, okay!", Y/N-chan happily said. But now she's giving off a cautious sound, I wonder why? Is it because she's suspicious of me? Oh man, I shouldn't have chased the other girls like that, now someone I really love is doubtful of me.

I've planned something simple and neat for Y/N-chan, I hope she likes it!

Hey, we're almost there!

Y/N's POV

Hey, we're about to reach the Wisteria gardens, don't tell me...

WE'RE GOING THERE?!

God, I knew it! When he said that we're going somewhere no demons will come, I thought of here first.

Unlike other demons, I don't find Wisteria intolerable, but still, it's like an annoying smell that you can forget if you are engaged in something. I've practiced tolerating the scent of Wisteria by going to the Wisteria trees in the Butterfly Estate every day, and I've successfully started to find Wisteria kind of nice, but now it's been a while since I've practiced due to missions so I'm scared that I might blow my cover to Zenitsu and the others. Now the fact is that only the master, Tanjiro and Nezuko know that I'm a half-demon as this matter has only been discussed between us. The reason why nobody has recognized me yet is that I have a Blood Demon Art to make my demonic aura invisible to all five sense as long as I like.

"Y/N-san, we're here, do you like it?"

I got away from my thoughts and saw the wide, beautiful Wisteria gardens spread in front of me. Zenitsu led me towards a special place lit by the moonlight where there's a picnic blanket spread and some snacks also placed neatly on the blanket.

It's so cute! Nobody has done anything like this for me! This looks like one of those places where you feel like you can sing as much as you want and nothing will ever judge you here.

Zenitsu's POV

Y/N-chan was looking around my simple arrangement for out meeting. She had this look of surprise.

[like this:😲]

She's just looking, what happened? Does she not like it?!!

Y/N's POV

"Uh, Y/N-san, what happened? Do you not like it??", Zenitsu asked.

I looked at his face and saw him tensed and worried. It was so cute!

"Zenitsu, this is so beautiful! Nobody has done anything this cute for me! Thank you so much!", I exclaimed.

His expression changed from worried to all giggly and happy. I've never seen this cute side of him so openly, just a small gesture here and there, like a dandelion who you don't see often, but when you do, you're filled with a pure sense of beauty and joy. To be honest now that I'm thinking of it, I've only seen the simpish and crybaby side of him mostly, which isn't the real... Zenitsu. Well, what he said at the Infirmary was right, we could use this meeting to get closer.

The point where my whole view changed about him is when he showed his vulnerable side unknowingly to me [as I was in another fight* with another demon and by the time I beheaded it, I was injured and coincidentially rested at a bush near the place where I saw Zenitsu fight] as I saw him cry pitiably. So I read his mind with my Blood Demon Art and I saw a whole new Zenitsu. And to top it off, he fought the demon with all he had and killed it, never giving up. That's the point where I had a change of view about him from his simpy, crybaby self, to the real Zenitsu who I knew and loved with all my heart now.

[A/N: I'm back readers! Recently I shifted my house therefore not having the time, Wi-fi or ideas to write. I'll be posting new chapters weekly every Saturdays as high school work and stress is abusing my creativity and free time. And the next chapter will be a different genre of writing and I've dropped a hard clue about it in this chapter, comment the right answer and I'll mention you in my upcoming chapter. Support me by commenting or voting on your favourite parts and chapters in my books. Stay tuned next Saturday for the next chapter, my readers, Sayonara!]

[*: If you want to read a fight, then check out my Demon slayer x reader book where at part 3 of my first Tanjiro x reader story, I've written a fight that I'm quite proud of. And blend the fight with the last paragraph in your imagination as you like! Sayonara!]