20

The beautiful night came to an end and the day started with a new sunrise.... Both the males were still sleeping in each other's embrace.... After a while the younger opened his eyes and rubbed it to get a better vision.... He can feel a pair of arms around his slim waist and a cute bunny face male burying his face on the younger's chest.... Cute little snores were heard by the older... A beautiful smile formed on the younger's face when he found the love of his life sleeping so cutely and tightly hugging him as if his life depends on it.... The younger stayed like this for a while and admired his lover and then decided to finally get up....
At first the arms weren't ready to leave him but finally he came out of the older's grip.... He struggled a little while getting up and waking because of the sharp pain he was feeling in his back and lower parts but the pain reminded him the beautiful night they spend together.... He blushed and a naughty smile formed on his face again.... "Indeed the pain was worth it" with this thought he went towards washroom and did his morning routine..... He came back and found the cute bunny still sleeping... The younger took tiny steps towards the window and opened the curtains, letting the bright sunlight entered the room.... The older groan when the ray hitted his face and buried his face on pillow.... The younger looked at the older and giggled... Taehyung went towards Jungkook and stood infront of him...

Jungkook: ah, petal...

Tae: good morning kookie

Without giving any reply Jungkook quickly pulled Taehyung making the younger lay on top of him.... Jungkook turned the position and hugged Tae.
Taehyung hugged him back....

Jungkook ( sleepy deep voice ) : good morning sweetheart

Tae can feel shiver in his spine... Morning sleepy deep voice do works a lot on him... And Jungkook voice is too dominant. He shook his head to removed all the unholy thoughts he was having.

Tae: g - good morning kookie...

Jungkook smiled while his eyes were still closed... He putted his hands under Taehyung's shirt and started caressing his bare back and waist....
Tae wanted to moan at this sensation but he controlled..