21

Taehyung's POV

Just as I opened my eyes, I found the most handsome man I've ever seen,  starring at me... A smile formed on my lips but it changed into a smirk when my eyes traveled down to his chest and abs... Why he has to be so godly...
He smiled at me and kissed my lips... It was a normal peck but I wanted more so pulled him and deepen the kiss... He was taken aback but quickly responsed....I got on top of him sitting on his lower abdomen and started kissing him more deeply... My hands traveled all over his upper naked body, I like touching him so much... His body do have a power over me. His hands went inside my shirt and started roaming all over my bare body... He grabbed my ass cheeks tightly making me moan... An idea came into my mind. He kept squeezing and rubbing my ass while I made my way towards his dick... I slowly entered my hands under his sweatpants and then grabbed his dick.... A sudden groan was heard by him. He tried to pull back from kiss as I knew he wanted to say something but I didn't let him back... I deepen the kiss more though I wanted oxygen but fuck it. His finger started making circle around my hole and I started squeezing and stroking his dick... After a while we backed from kiss and I started kissing his neck and chest... I love doing this.... I marked him kissed him all over his face, he kept groaning and I understood he's near.... He didn't entered me, may be he thinks that I need rest but I want him so bad.... Just as I head that he's gonna cum, I pulled his sweatpants down and took his dick inside my mouth... I bobbed a little and thrusted in my mouth and within seconds he came inside my mouth.... I drank all of him... We both got up and he again kissed me... I bited on his lips Making him groan and then we pulled out from kiss and hugged each other... He caressed my back and I smiled in satisfaction. I wanted to make him feel good and I did...

Jungkook: what was that for love?

Tae: for nothing... Just wanted to make you feel good.

Both backed from hug and Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead

Jungkook: you did sweetheart... But you should rest

Tae: oh god kookie I'm not pregnant... Yeah it's my first time and I do needed rest but it doesn't mean that I only need rest.... I need you...

Jungkook Chuckled and pulled Taehyung more close

Jungkook: you need me?

Tae nodded

Jungkook: where?

Tae looked at Jungkook with a blankface....

Tae: I already took you in my mouth so what the next place? Of course inside me...

Jungkook laughed

Tae: what? I'm serious.... I want you

Jungkook: you really want me that much?

Tae: done playing or I'll do it myself

Jungkook: wait wait! I'm doing

Tae: good now hurry up...

Jungkook: damn I love your bold side

Within seconds both were totally naked and did their important buisnessu...

( A/N : No proofs 😏 )

.

.

Tae: god you're so huge

Jungkook: you liked it?

Tae: I fucking loved it... ( Heavy breathes ) stay like this for a while...

Jungkook: sure love...

Jungkook stayed inside tae and kept kissing him... They already did 3 rounds but non of them got enough of each other...