22. Another Evil Meeting

Dumbledore was fuming to say the lease he was now missing Granger of all things, he had heard between the grapevine that her parents had disowned her after they found out what she was, why in Merlin did she ever tell them for Merlin's sake he didn't know and now she was gone, she was now down by by three and all there were witches and wizards! 

Firstly it was Sturgis Podmore and his stupidness of getting arrested at the Ministry and now he was missing Sarah Morning-Glory what a stupid girl and the "love" of the Bulgarian Krum and now Hermione Granger was missing and no one cared to look for her.

It was like she just vanished out of the blue and no one saw a damn thing not even his lackies of all things he would of excepted Dedalus, Mundungus or even Elphias to keep an eye on the daft girl but no they were too wrapped in their own world and couldn't be asked to help him make the Wizarding World perfect in his eyes.

He screamed and just as the stupid, annoying Muggles came in with Ron behind him they had to have spells cast on them just to find this place as they were nothing but stupid Muggles and a wizard that got his magic completely bound he was a good for nothing now in his eyes.

"Hey Professor what are we going to be doing now?" asked Ron to him as he helped himself to the two day old cookies that he had to go out and buy himself but his 'sisters' made sure they had been opened before hand.

"Mummy do we have to be here, there are nothing but freaks here!" moaned Dudley to his mother as she served tea it was the only way she could ignore her son somewhat from his complaining she knew something was up but didn't voice it all she just prepared the tea.

Dumbles noticed that the charm on her was wearing off and so under the table waved his wand to make sure she listened to him and she turned back into the Muggle hating woman she placed Harry with.

"I don't know nor do I care about these freaks son but we will be getting paid, am I right Dumbledore?" sneered Vernon as he took his tea and the fresh packet of biscuits that Petunia gave him and slapped Ron's hand away.

"Not for you freak only my husband and Dudders can have these get your own" she shrilled at him making the ex red head hold his hand close as that slap was harder than his own mother gave with the spoon, the dreaded wooden spoon the Weasley children hated.

"That hurt horse face" said Ron.

"Why I never! it seems that your own mother along with that one you got placed with haven't taught you any manners it seems" shrilled Petunia to him.

"Will you stop with that damn voice of yours" retorted Ron.

"Don't tell my lovely wife that she can and can't do freak or I will show you what I can do" said Vernon while Dudley just kept eating the biscuits.

Dumbles thought about how stupid he was at having these four in the same room was a bad idea, a very bad idea but they had to work together if they got what they wanted and that was a piece of Harry for one and to kill him off with Tom and Severus after they got him married off with the Weasley chit and if only they could get the damn brat to sign it.... then a stupid idea hit him, to him it was marvellous!

He shot a fire work into the air making the four of the idiots jump and the three Muggles glared at the stupid old man.

He smiled at them, "now that I have your wonderful undivided attention I will be submitting the marriage contract today and it will have spells and potions all on it so then it will make the boy sign it and then we will have him in our hands, we will all get our rightful pay, trust me friends this is all apart of the bigger plan that I have set out in front of me" he smiled but it didn't reach his eyes but Ron being an idiot didn't see it.

"Finally! I don't want to have to bloody well move again as we aren't able to pay our rent due to the lack of money that you have promised us one to many times, it was fine at first until you lost the damn brat!" sneered Vernon to the old coot.

"Ah but he was with you when he went missing, almost eleven years of planning went out of ... what do you Muggles say.... oh yes out of the window. I have had plans set out when damn Lilly Evens announced she was bloody well pregnant, yes I set it all but but still! 

You stupid fat Muggle lost the damn boy when you almost killed him for the third time! I said in each and every letter not two and I wasn't going to waste another load of potions on the damn brat and I had to play bloody nice with that damn bat of all things!

I should of let Black have his fun and let the damn werewolf change the git but no I had to play bloody nice! this is all your fault for losing the boy!" screamed Dumbles to the fat man.

Ron looked at both of them not sure what to say and then to the horse face woman who was pale as anything, if she hadn't sat down she would of fallen down.

"You planned for my sister my freak of a sister that I loved to get killed for no god damn reason besides us hurting the boy?! you made me think that it was all bad and that everything we got was from the government to look after him! but to say that you were paying us to hurt him well!"

'Damn the charm had broken again, I think an Obliviate will work better?' thought Dumbles to himself sighing he knew he would have to do this now or she would go off running to some twat she thought would help her.

He rose from his seat and held his wand out to her an cast 'Obliviate' at her and altered her memories of what she had just found out.

"Say nothing to her Dursley if I found out you did you will be at the end of my wand and it won't be what I have done to you lovely wife it would be something much worse than that I assure you of that now leave!"

Ron ran out of the room Dumbles completely forgot he was there and he needed to tell someone anyone but who could he tell he was now classed as a Squib, he had no magic and if he talked about it now everyone thought he was strange enough as it was in his new environment at least, he had no one to turn to.