P2

I begun to sleep heavily then someone opened up the door. I hear the footsteps that coming toward onto me. My precious thing became triggered as someone fingers touches my toe's. I can't open my eyes because i was so scared enough to make me pee on my pants.

I feel his touches going up and smoothly but i felt she was a girl so i wriggle my body to act like I'm dreaming and take a side view sleeping. Hoping it was a dream but she touches my "shalala".
I overreacted and drop at the floor. That's make me to open up my eyes and when i saw her.

A girl that wearing a long dress colored by white and her hair was blonde. The nose of him make me jealous because it was pointed while on me was flat. Also her lips colored by pink make me feel so sweet....."Ahhhhh.....such a beautiful girl with a big boobs...hmmm..."

Then, i felt weird and tried to ask her name even my voice is shaking into shyness. She laughed onto me and gently said her name with a no sound occur in his mouth. So I'm a fool and figuring what she said....Lu.....Ci......Na.....

After i know her name. I ask on why she talk without a voice. She answered me again without a voice...... I'm shy. I turn my head and murmured on her on being a shy even she go to a room that wasn't her room but when i turn back my head.

She definitely scared me. Her face was facing me on a very near distance. Then, she didn't talk and face me out with a lovely eyes.

The hours stop and the voices from somewhere became silent. I felt like she trying to seduce me but I can't help it. I want his boobs to be touched of my shaking hands. This is my chance to have this feeling.

Her lips were coming onto my lips, also I am. Our eyes close and just wanted to feel the taste of being in a sex. The floor was so cold became so hot enough to make us sweat.

I think i was we're the most lucky person in the whole world because of lucina seduce me even we doesn't know each other but after my lips tried to reach him.
I suddenly fall on the bed. When, I'd wake up. I saw a different room that differ on the motel room that i sleep on that night and lucina aren't here at the room.

So i think, it was a dream at all!