Chapter 1

Kelly: giiiirl u heard about that new teacher?

Me: nope why?

Kelly: he soooo fuckin fine I walked past his class 3 times today just to see him, he replaced Mrs.Jones ,

Me: oh, that's where I'm going now

Kelly: he gonna make ya panties wet instantly

Me: hahaha, Kel.

Kelly had been my bestfriend since like 7th grade. She the true definition of a R.O.D , I fight she fight vice versa, I cry her gun come out, vice versa; All in all I got her and she got me no questions.
I'm Emani by the way , most people call me Storm ( whole nother story ), but if u nasty its Mani *wink*. I'm a senior at Jackson High School,im 18, and I stand at 5'6. I'm brown skin, with big brown eyes, accentuated by my long thick eyelashes. My hair stops right below shoulders, but I usually go with a sew-in that flows followed by loose curls. I have C-cup breast followed by a plump butt ( squats and genes ).I live with my,mom and younger brother. My dads barely home, but when he's there I cherish the moment, and he does to I'm truly a daddy's girl.

When I walked in the class there stood a GOD. His skin was a nice smooth caramel complexion, with a low hair fresh hair cut covered by deep waves. He had pretty hazel eyes, surrounded by long eyelashes, and thick perfectly shaped eyebrows. He wore designer jeans, that fitted him perfectly, and a peach polo shirt that complemented his skim tone, with a pair of white forces. A nice gold watch sat perfectly on his wrist as a necklace hung loosely around his neck. I hope this wasn't the teacher Kel was talking bout.