Chapter 2

Once I was far enough I took away all the extra sas. Something about him, just made my insides tingle, but he was married and I would never cross that line.
I waited by Kelly's locker, so we could go to our next class together. When she finally came up she was grinning from ear to ear, her posture was correct, and she walked like nothing else in the world mattered.

Kelly: hola mami!!

Me: since when did u start speaking Spanish??

She looked away avoiding my stare, along with my question

Kelly:soooo?? Did u see him

Me: yes Ke-

Alejandro: hola mami! Como estas??

Kelly:muy bien gracias papi y t-

Me: hey Alejandro... Wtf happened between yall?

Kelly: not-

Alejandro: mi amor here laid it down, let's just say the old hag next door finally knows my name , and it ain't Alejandro

He said winking at Kelly, making her blush and leaving me clueless.

Kelly: we had sex E! Damn

Me: ooooh I get it ... I think I should go see you in class

Alejandro: don't look for her

With that I walked off, ashamed of my stupidity. When I got in class I spotted this amazingly handsome boy, and I soon saw Keisha making her approach. He looked tall from his seat, but as far as his facial
features he was a nice brown-skin color, with long dreads , delicious looking pink lips, a gold cross hung loosely around his neck and his eyes were to die for;they were green. I sat and watched fromca distance studying Keisha and his reaction to her every word that left her mouth. After 2 minutes I guess he felt me staring and looked my way, we made eye contact but I quickly dropped my eyes. When I looked back up Keisha was rubbing his chest , whispering in his ear.

??: heeeeell no!! Think I'm bouta lay wit yo ass and catch some shit?? Girl u got me fucked aaal the way up!if u don't take yocloose pussy good fa nothing but sucking dick ass on out my goddamn face!!

Keisha stood there looking infuriated, but remained silent, as everybody laughed at her. I kind of felt bad for her, and her so called friends sat there with sympathetic looks plastered across their faces. After the laughter died down, Keisha lashed out on the whole class, exposing EVERYBODY! I'm talking bout from fucking teachers aaaal the way to abortions and then some, to say I was surprised would be an understatement.

Keisha: aaand u the

Something simple
Vote
Comment
Feedback