36 #UNKNOWN

JIMIN'S POV

A few minutes after the drug did its magic I can't help than try to remember what even happened. Dae keeps on asking me what happened but Tae keeps on interrupting.

"I'm ok now can anyone tell me what even happened? as far as I remember we were in the village with Minjae then I came back.... I felt the pain..." I paused as I try to remember whatever that happened.....

"Then....." Dae asks "then..." I was trying to dig into my memory but seems like it dug me out instead "please tell me what happened I can't remember a single thing, but one thing I remember...how is Jungkook?" I asked worried because that's the least I remember "please tell me he's ok?" I continue to rumble about it but why do they look dazed, suddenly I lost it I can't keep my patience anymore.

"Your silence...." I huffed "Is making me feel.....rage running.....through my brain" my fists became restless nails digging in my flesh but am too angry to feel the pain.

But why was I acting like that why was I easily angered I feel my anger overpowering me its like rage flowing through my veins like lava and ....I cant control it.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

This was like a check up session, to make sure everything was ok with Jimin, Dae planned with the rest to act up like that in fact they were testing his patience and they got the answers in the end they figured it must be his temper which was the root cause of the behavior but they were not sure yet.

"Calm down" Tae rubbed his back "ok now breathe with me" Jimin followed his steps but it wasn't working out "this is not gonna work just tell me already what happened don't leave me in the dark because....." his range was stirring up again what was wrong with him why was he getting mad at nothing at all "hey calm down if you really want to know you have to listen" Tae insisted "first of all don't worry about Jungkook Jin hyung called this morning he's doing okay in fact today he'll be back home" he explained but for some reason Tae never mentioned the girl what if he lost it he wasn't sure.

"You didn't tell me how did you know about this?" he asked "I'm afraid the bond we shared it reconnected automatic or it never broke I'm not sure but this is not good I'm OK to feel his pain but I won't allow him to feel my pain I will do anything to break this bond if it means keeping him away from hurt" he honestly said he was afraid about this the first day "oh by the way where is Minjae?" he asked out looking around the others just looked anywhere else but not in his eyes how were they supposed to tell him now he just broke his back like who does that "oh I'm here" Minjae came in pretending to be all fine "Minjae....." Jimin called and frowned at that the same time.

"I can tell your hurt stop pretending I did that to you didn't I?" he looked at him guilty eating him up "I knew I can't hide it from you but I know you didn't intend it in fact that wasn't you I'm sure about it" Minjae tried to brighten him "it was me it was my body but I can only remember bits of it but trust me I never intended to do it I don't know what came up to me it was like something controlling me" he explained "don't worry about it we shall figure it out and dont feel guilty the only people who should feel guilty are those in the room" oh shit.... he just brought up the people who he shouldn't have brought up in the first place.

'Oh no' Minjae almost facepalm "where are they how dare they hurt my Jungkook" unconsciously he said what his mind supplied.

"But Jimin baby if you want to meet them you must promise to be calm you can't freak out" Yoongi held his hand "I can't promise but I will try" he looked at him with expressionless eyes "ok baby" Tae and Namjoon led the way but Dae got a call so he remained back.

The two had laid on the beds covered in bandages and they were awake. Tae was the first to enter "who are you why are you keeping us in here?" The girl almost shout the man remained silent looking down in shame "let us go now, you don't know who I am I will make sure I put you behind bars" jeez she still had the audacity to raise her voice despite her chances of getting dead earlier was high.

Tae seemed to care less about her please it's not like he has time for her "you should be grateful we came in time otherwise you would be six feet under" he was losing his cool no wander Jimin choked her to death earlier "maybe I should have just left you die" he said chuckling "you .. " the girl tried to protest "you can't do anything to me I mean I'm still alive you must have found out my background now you are scared to let anything happen to me the old are silly" she had to say that "or maybe I have been given a second chance to kill you all over again don't you think so" a deep voice came from behind Namjoon the girl including the man who was with her tried to see where the voice came from and when Jimin came to sight the one who was known as a driver gasp in shock "oh no don't kill me... don't kill me... I didn't do anything... don't kill me... I'm sorry... don't kill me" he continued to chant as he crawled into a corner and tried to hide the trauma he got from earlier which was tattooed onto his brain how could he forget what happened that night

The girl who was speaking so highly of herself her face paled as her eyes widen like plates and body trembling as the pictures of that monster like person replayed onto her mind.

Jimin had a smirk on, as he switched moods from good to bad he looked like a f****** mafia right now, raw anger had shot through him, his eyes were turning blood shot, the girl slumped onto the ground and crawled with her butt to get away from his sight. "Don't kill me I will do anything you say ...please don't kill me" her bitchy behavior took a drastic turn.

What was on Jimin's mind was 'kill them' he was unknowingly thirsty for their blood, he took slow steps towards the girl "please have mercy, I will do anything don't kill me" she begged. The three behind Jimin were afraid what will happen next

"Jimin you promised" Yoongi reminded "I said I would try and I did" Jimin defend in a very different voice it didn't sound like him at all "don't do anything yet please" Namjoon plead, Jimin stopped in his tracks studying the girl a bit more probably contemplating how to kill her and grant her a painful death.

Before he could do anything Dae interrupted "Jimin you have some news" Dae showed him a phone but the younger never glanced "nothing is more important than killing her" he scoffed "Even Kookmin?" Dae got him.

Jimin's eyes softened and the anger levels died down "w..what, Kookmin, my baby....." Dae handed him a phone which he took with anticipation "hey Jimin it's Lisa" "Lisa ...." he called "Kookmin did you find him?" He asked straight away "yes I got good news too I will come there" ...she hang up.

The ones in the room sigh in relief Lisa just saved them "come" Tae dragged him out good thing he was no longer angry like before.

"That was a close one" Namjoon commented "let's say Lisa just saved us anyway it's already evening any plans?" Dae asked.

.

"Well Lan and Lisa will come and meet Jimin to tell him what the phone ring was all about while we have to go back home you know we left without saying a word" "don't worry I will update you" Jimin nodded as he waited for Lisa in anticipation he even forgot what he was going to do earlier he was going to shed some blood for sure but out of nowhere and suddenly he calmed if it's his baby there's nothing important than him.

After hugging the younger the three made it to the car and headed back home they have a lot of explanation to make actually they were even thinking in the car how they would explain the whole situation, in fact like this was going to be a tough one.

.

.

vote

comment

and

stream