Chapter 4, Sweet

Sorry it has been awhile, I have been battling bipolar and a borderline personality disorder on top of marching band, concert band, art club, beta club, SGA, loads of homework from stupid honors course classes, and babysitting. Soooo I am currently in bed at 10 pm writing the next chapter for you guys even though it's Saturday. 😭

They stay in each others arms for a bit longer, Ciel holding on to him tightly.

Sebastian's Point of View:

As I hold Ciel in my arms I lightly brush my lips against his forehead. "I love you, and there is nothing to forgive. I will help you." I reply to his apology. He slowly nods and sniffles as he tries to regain his composure.

I continue to comfort him as I take my tailcoat off and put it around him like a blanket.

Ciel unburies his face from my chest and looks up to me then he whispers, "I love you..."

I kiss him softly as he leans into the kiss, closing his eyes and relaxing against my lips. I cup his face and he gazes in my eyes as I gaze back.

He rests his forehead against mine breaking any contact between our lips and he relaxes completely.

I hug him tightly and continue to comfort him. He bites his lip and whimpers out, "I'm still sorry..." I reply with, "I know. I wish I could've known." "Now what?" He says. "Are you hungry?" "No." He answers with. "Why don't you rest?"

"Nope." I can tell he is becoming very stubborn so I say, "Now young master, do not be unreasonable."

Ciel crosses his arms and says, "I am not being 'unreasonable.'" He sticks his tongue out at me. I roll my eyes at his childishness and say, "Please, sir."

"Nope." He responds with. "Humph, no desserts then." He shrugs and says, "I need to stop eating so much sweets anyway. No matter what you say or do you can not make me do anything."

I respond to him with, "Who are you and what have you done with my Ciel?" He crosses his arms and looks away.

"Have I offended you?" "No." He reply's with. "What is it?" He wraps his arms around my neck and sighs. I kiss his cheek and he closes his eyes. "Mm~" he hums softly.

I look out the window and he asks, "What time is it?" "3 in the afternoon, my lord." "Oh." "Your schedule is clear." "Okay, now what?" He tightens his arms around my neck.

"Whatever you wish." He shrugs at that. I stay seated and watch him as he pulls away and takes his knees to his chest. He rests his chin in knees and I ruffle his hair.

"Mm~" "Your stunning." I say to him and his face turns red and he reply's with, "So are you..." I smile at him and he closes his eyes as I lay down. He yawns and asks, "What if someone tried to kill me?"

"I'll torture them, dear." He yawns, "What if, you can't stop them?" "How could that happen?" He shrugs at my question. "It will not." I tell him. "Are you sure?" He asks. "I am certain." I say.

"Okay..." "Rest now." I tell him. "No." "Yes." "No."

There is a knock on the door...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehehehe wait till next chapter 🙈