Part 1

(Your POV)

"_____, again, an A on your Science test!" Ms. Stone said with a smile on her face.

I sighed and said, "Thanks Ms. Stone"

She gave me my test paper and she told me that I had the highest score in class.

Everyone gave me cold stares and I can hear them whispering about me.

This is why I hate getting an A on my test.

I sat on my desk at the back, beside the window.

"Way to go nerd!" Jasmine yelled across the room.

Everyone started laughing because of that.

I stayed quiet and just looked out of the window. Jasmine was the mean girl in this class and also, the popular one. Everyone liked her and every guy in this class adored her.

Also, every girl in this class has a boyfriend except me. No one actually asked me out...if there is, it was only a joke or a dare.

My name is ______. Just a simple girl who always get pick on because of my grades. I hated everything. I'm alone... I don't have any friends except my books.

The bell finally rang and it was time to go home.

I went to my locker and put my books in my bag.

I pushed the school doors opened and went straight to the park.

I don't want to go back home and face my mom who hates me. She doesn't even care about me. Why?

When my father died, she hated me on that day. She thought I was the reason why dad died.

Every time I go home, I will see her gambling with her friends, drinking alcohol and smoking.

I hate my life so much.

I don't care if my mom will lose all of her money, I have my own money. My grandma gives me money every month and I will save them.

"______?" Michael asked

Michael is one of the popular kids in class...

"What do you want?" I asked without looking at him.

"Would you like to go out with me?" he asked

"No." I said, grabbing my bag and leaving him.

I heard his friends saying, "oh! She just rejected you!" and I heard him say, "I don't care. It was only a joke"

They started laughing and I walked faster.

I knew it was joke.

I went inside my house and the first thing I saw was my mom with a smile on her face.

"There you are!" she said as she came to me

"Hi Mom.." I said

"Guess what? We're moving!" she said, drinking her beer

"Moving? Where?" I asked

"To Oklahoma!" she said

"Why?"

"I got a promotion!" she said

A promotion? She's going to have a job?

"Okay, when are we moving?" I asked

"Next week." she said

I nodded and went upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my suitcase under my bed and put all of my things in it.

I've always wanted to move. I don't like this place. It has bad memories...

Goodbye Arizona...

Hello Oklahoma...

~~~~

FIRST PART OF THE STORY!!!!!! YAY!!!! I hope you guys liked it (((: ❤❤❤