chapter 2

Jaden's pov
-----------
Jaden: God. Your gorgeous aren't you?

I mean she's pretty. But I want y/n she's my world. but I fucked up and it's my fault but then Ethan just made shit worse.

Bianca: Aw thank you.

she sat on my lap. I didn't like it. But the plan was to make Y/n jealous.

Y/n's
--------

Y/n: What the fuck?
Bianca: Oh hiii Y/n.
Y/n: Why the fuck are you on Jaden?
Bianca: Cause he's mine right babe?
Jaden: Of course.

Then they kissed what the fuck Is this? My blood is fucking boiling.

Ethan walks past and I pulled him to the side.

Ethan: What?!?
Y/n: Who let Bianca in?
Ethan: Jaden. Why?.......OH SHIT....
Y/n: shut up!!
Ethan: You and Jaden had a thing didn't you?

I nodded.

Jayla: Shit. Kylee needs me I gotta bro.
Ethan: Take me home?
Jayla: Yeah cmon.

Ethan gave me a hug good bye and kissed my head.

Ethan: Sorry about Jaden my love. I'll see you tomorrow.
Y/n: Yeah of course.

Javon: Y/n I have an idea but it's weird.
Y/n: I don't care just tell me.
Javon: Fuck. okay this is gonna be weird. Nothing makes Jaden more jealous then a girl he likes flirts with me or jayla.

Y/n: Jayla just left so unless your volunteering your self forget the plan.
Javon: Idiot. I am volunteering dumbass.
Y/n: Okay?
Y/n: Oh there still making out.

Javon: follow my lead.
Y/n: okay

Javon's pov
--------
This might sound weird but I myself used to like Y/n. So me from the past would be so happy right now.

I grabbed Y/n's hand. And lead her into the living room where Bianca and Jaden were making out. Jaden had his hands on her hips. I could see Y/n get very envy.

I sat down and Y/n sat on my lap. Jaden looked over.

Jaden: What the hell!?!

Y/n: Your eyes are so pretty wanna.

when I tell you I never heard Y/n speak in such a soft tone. And the smile she gave me I never saw it either.

Javon: Oh. really? Well these eyes are only looking at you.

I rested my hands on her hips. she smiled and laughed. she placed her hands on my face and looked down at me. her eyes looking at my lips the my eyes and my lips again.

I pulled her body closer and kissed her.

fuck. Please don't get feelings for her again she likes Jaden. She's not yours she's jadens. Jaden likes Y/n. Y/n likes Jaden.

Our one kiss turned into a make out session

(in between kisses)
*whispering*

Y/n: Javon...
Javon: Y/n...
Y/n: I'm gonna sound wrong for saying this.
Javon: Hm?
Y/n: This is so good but it's so wrong.
Javon: So the feeling is mutual huh?
Y/n: Mhm.

I pulled away from her. She smiled at me. I smiled back at her .

Jaden walked over to us a pulled   Y/n off of me and pulled her into the kitchen.

Y/n's Pov
---------

Jaden: My fucking brother?

Y/n: My fucking enemy?

Jaden: Why the fuck did you look at Javon like that huh? When we were together. None of that shit happened to me. You didn't use a soft voice, you didn't smile at me like that and you never complimented me like that.

Jaden: Why do you think I got with Bianca? I got with her because she treated me the way I wanted. All the shitty things she did. Didn't matter when it was just us. Because she values me and all the shit I do for her. But you... You don't. you treat me like shit. You and Ethan always flirted while we were together.

Jaden: You treat my TWIN brother better than me. Y/n... I gave you everything and you didn't fucking deserve it now that I look back at it.

Jaden looked like he wanted to cry. Was I so shitty to him? I was the reason he cheated on me.

Y/n: J-Jaden I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like this I'm sorry I really am. Why didn't you just tell me. I'm sorry J.

I was sitting on the counter and I pulled Jaden close to me. I hugged him into my arms. He looked like he was tired emotionally and mentally.

Y/n: I'm sorry my love. I'm sorry I treated you so shitty. I didn't even realize. I'm sorry. I really am. You didn't deserve that baby.

Jaden: You.hurt me. not physically but mentally.

Y/n: I'm sorry.
I hugged him tighter.

Bianca: Jadennnn.

Y/n: She's waiting for you.

Jaden: Javons waiting for you.

I walked back and so did Jaden

Javon: Hey y/n.

Y/n: Hi wanna.

Javon: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah. can we just cuddle for a bit tho?

Javon: sure

I laid down in his arms Jaden and Bianca went to his room.

Javon: Wanna go to my room?

Y/n: Yeah please.

I jumped on his back and we went upstairs. We got to his room we sat up on his bed. There was tension in the air I turned over ending on his lap I kissed him.

He kissed me back. It turned into a make out session.

(a few minutes later)

Javons phone rung.

Javon: hello?!?

Javon: What the fuck I told you to leave me the fuck alone.

he hung up the phone. I sat on his bed patiently for him to come back. I was playing with my hands.

Javon: What's wrong???
Y/n: Nothing really.
Javon: You sure?
Y/n: Yeah of course.

I got up to leave his room. When he spinned me around into his arms.

Javon:What's wrong baby?
Y/n: I'm okay really.
Javon: Y/n. I know your not okay.
Y/n: I'm fine It's. It's just I'm.... tired yeah.
Javon: Okay. I know that's not what's wrong but I'll give you space.

I hugged him. he snuggled me into his arms. I walked out and walked past jadens room. Bianca had left already. I went to Jayla's room and laid down. For a while and i heard a knock.

Y/n: Yeah?
Jaden: Hey you okay?
Y/n: Yeah I'm just tired right now.
Jaden: I'm here if you want to talk ma.

I nodded at him and he left.