chapter 5

Jaden's pov
-----------

I gave y/n a hug and a kiss before I left. I took the painting or drawing that she made for daelo with me. I got home.

Wanna: " hey Jaden cookie was looking for u again."

Jaden:" Alright thanks for telling me Wanna. But uhm where's daelo?"

Wanna:"Oh in his room why?"

Jaden:" Cause Y/n made this for him"

I showed him the little canvas she made for him.

Wanna: " Oh she made me 3 cause I bugged her some much that I wanted one 😏 let's just say me annoying her worked.

Jaden:" Ur pretty annoying so I can see why she gave in to making u 3."

Wanna:" Hey take that back I am not annoying."

Jaden:" Eh I'll think about it. later wanna"

I walked upstairs to Daelos room.

Jaden:" Daelo? kiddo??"

daelo:" Oh hi Jaden what's up?"

Jaden:" Here y/n made it for u."

Daelo:" OMG. can u tell her thank u for me and tell her I said it's perfect!"

Jaden:"Yeah ofc bud." " Alright well I gotta go find cookie brb."

daelo: " okayyy byeee"

I walked over to Jayla's room and I knocked twice still no answer. after abt 5 mins I knocked again.

Jaden:" Jayla!!"

Jayla:" finally ur here!"

Jaden:" Wait What I've been at ur door for like 5 mins wtf."

Jayla:" Yeah yeah whatever come here."

Jaden:" Uhm okay what's up?"

Jayla:" So are u and Y/n a thing orrr????"

Jaden:" uhm yeah ig why?"

Jayla:" Oh bcuz I swear I heard her call wanna Babe and stuff when she was over and I passed by his door and they kissed I swear I saw it!!"

Jaden:" When?"

Jayla:" before she left they were in his room"

Jaden:" WANNA!! GET UR ASS OVER HERE!"

Wanna:" why are u yelling?"

Jaden:"Did u kiss y/n today before she left?"

Wanna:" No why? Y/n wasn't in my room at all today besides when I apologized to her but that was this morning. the only girl that was in my room today was Jazmin

Jaden:" What the fuck Jayla. Were u trying to start sum shit between me and Y/n?"

Jayla:"uhm are we ignoring that wanna has a gf?"

Wanna:" Never said she's my gf and don't try to change the subject"

Jaden:" Rlly jayla I'm finally happy after Bianca and Ava I have a gf that i know will actually try in our relationship" " And now ur trying to ruin our relationship?" " Why? Just why?"

Jayla:" Because I js don't think u guys are gonna make it as a couple maybe as friends but not dating. i mean cmon you said it ur self that she smiled and talked to wanna in a way she never did with you."

Jaden:" Did you really have to bring that up? You what just leave me alone"
....

Wanna's pov
------------

"Damn Jayla u rlly went that far js cause u didn't want them to date that's fucked up."

' Javon shut It you would've done the same.' Bitch no the fuck I wouldn't 😒.

' Jayla I really wouldn't cause it's his choice on who he wants to be with not ours.' She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. I got up and left.

MESSAGES
------

Y/n 💫

Wanna: Y/n
Wanna: bitch answer tf
[delivered]
....
[seen]

y/n:What wanna??

Wanna:Jayla tried starting shit to make u and Jay break up

y/n:wtf thanks for telling me

wanna: yea np

Ngl I didn't think Jayla would be the one to pull something like this. I decided I've had a long day as it is so I got comfortable and went to bed.

[next day]

Y/n's pov
-----

It was around 8 am when I got up and showered I got ready by straighting my hair doing the 'clean girl' makeup and threw on a t-shirt,zip up jacket and leggings since I was staying home I didn't have shoes on.

I made some tiktoks specifically one to  collide (ft. Tyga) by Justine sky.

after making sum tiktoks I went downstairs and saw my mom.

' hi momma!' I think I might've scared her 'shit y/n u fucking scared me' I laughed a bit she handed me my plate with bacon,pancakes,hash browns ' thanks mom' ' yeah ofc go sit' I sat down and waited for my mom

' What do u wanna watch?' 'mm Idk how abt Grey's Anatomy?' ' alright'
we ate and cleaned while watching Grey's after cleaning up a bit we sat at the couch

The door bell rung I got up to see who it was and it was my Tia (aunt) and Ava ' oh my god' is all I said then I closed the door I've never liked my tia Mia she's js so problematic that's were ava got it from.

' Who was it?' my mom asked ' it's ur sister' my mom groaned she hated her to ' KIRA YOUR GOING TO LET YOUR DAUGHTER CLOSE THE DOOR IN FACE?'

omfg this bitch. ' Matter of fact yes GO AWAY' they started knocking on the door repeatedly. I got up and opened the door ' Thank-' I cut her off ' Can you please shut the fuck up'  my mom walked over

'

Get the hell off of my property before I get a restraining order on you crazy bitches.' me and my mom stood at the door they both tried walking in but me and my mom blocked them

' What the hell do you not understand about staying off of my property?!' my mom claimed ' Oh we both know you fucked yourself into owning this house' My tia rolled her eyes

' Mia you can say whatever you want but at least I have my own home. Unlike you and your cheated husband.' ' My husband is not a cheater.' She looked like she saw a ghost 😭

' Yeah I think your neighbor gets more of him then you do now go away you witch.' my mom slammed the door.

'Damn momma I didn't know you had that in you ' I laughed she smiled at me ' Now I know where I get it from '