Chapter I

"Hey Soo !"I heard a man's voice from behind me. The moment I turn, I'm engulfed in a bear hug from my brother.

"It's Jisoo for you" I reply by pushing him away.

NJ: Come on Soo! We haven't seen each other for years. I know that you don't hold your grunge so easily.

JS: I'm not mad at you because you were gone, I'm mad at you because you chose Korea over a lot of other countries.

NJ: I understand, it's not easy for me to let you live alone, but it's better for all of us.

JS: I'm not a baby Namjoon, I can take care of myself.

After that interaction between us, He took my luggage and led to his car( more like the company's car, because remember that he can't drive, so there's no way he will have a car, don't worry everyone there's a driver), I assume it was. We didn't talk much in the car, until he asked out of nowhere.

NJ: How's mom?

JS: She's fine, I guess. Last time I saw her was after the Judge's decision. After the divorce, the Judge decided for me to move in a foster care organization, until the end of the pleading. I could barely talk to her. She was broken when they decided to move me here. I proposed to her to come with me, but she refused. She told me that she would use some alone time to think and live for herself.

NJ: I understand, She probably needs it. Where is she staying by the way?

JS: Actually, she returned to Australia after everything, she took some holidays from work, even if she's the CEO, and she would start traveling after choosing a person that can take the position for a time being.

NJ: I hope she will find peace, and that she will finally be happy.

JS: Yeah I hope too.

NJ: What about Dad?

JS: I didn't talk to him, it's not that he has much to say anyway. With his new family, he didn't have time to talk to me. And I don't care much about what he says, because all of this situation is because of him.

NJ: His new family?

JS: Oh yeah, they forgot to tell you that we have a new sibling. Congratulations Namjoon, you're the big brother of a little boy.

NJ: What are you saying? You seem to not like this new situation? I understand that you were always the baby of the family, but to think that you'll be jealous of an unborn kid, I'm impressed.

JS: Jealous? Seriously, do you think I'm jealous of him? Hahahahaha..... I'm not jealous of him, Namjoon, I just don't like his parents. Even if he is my father, I don't like how he treated our family, how he treated us, how he broke us so badly that we couldn't even see each other for years. Unlike you, who seems to enjoy this situation, I don't like it, I hate it. This baby probably didn't do anything, but his parents are the worst people in the world. I know that I shouldn't probably judge him by his parents but I can't really help myself to think that he could be like his father or his mother. That he could try to break everything our family built, because he is greedy like his mother.

After that the car fell silent, I pulled my headphones out and started listening to music. I watch the landscape through the car's window. We enter a residential alley for apartments and pull in the most prestigious one out of all stopped in the parking. I was about to head out of the car, but stopped as Namjoon started to talk.

______________________

Last chapter of the day!!

I will continue the story as much as i can, don't worry.

I hope you guys are okay with how long the chapter are.

Have a good day/good night