INTRODUCTION.

cheerybIossoms © 2022

originally published — june 23, 2022

status — ongoing

⋆*✧・゚:⋆*・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 

[ IT'S JUST THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH A WAR 

NOBODY TOLD ME IT ENDED. ]

MITSKI.

WHEN THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY ends up in April 2nd, 2019 after narrowly avoiding the second apocalypse, Nadine Vidal can't help but believe that things are finally over. After all, the world is still in one piece, Nadine's heart is still beating, and the Umbrella Academy stands as if nothing has ever happened to it. If there was ever a sign that things were back to normal, this surely has to be it... right?

UNFORTUNATELY NOT. It only takes less than five minutes after arriving to realize that somewhere, somehow, something has gone horrifically wrong. Because the world that Nadine is in isn't the one she knows and loves. It isn't the one she's spent all thirty-one years of her life in (give or take a few time-travel years). It's... it's not hers at all.

HOW DOES she know? Well, it might just have something to do with the people who greet her when she stumbles her way into the living room. Not only is Reginald Bitchass Hargreeves still alive, but he's done something that has completely and utterly fucked everything up: he's replaced the Umbrella Academy. Instead, there's a new group of smarmy, stuck-up, dickhead imposters called the Sparrow Academy.

IT WOULD HAVE been bad enough if the Umbrella Academy just had to fight their counterparts—especially since Nadine has been handed one, too. But, of course, that turns out to be the least of their problems. The Umbrella Academy's presence in this twisted timeline has led to a kugelblitz—a phenomenon that won't just end the world, but the universe itself. So, with things quite literally disintegrating around her, Nadine is forced to team up with her enemies, deal with rift after rift between her friends, and confront an unpleasant truth about who she is.