Feisty...

Smack.

"Ask me to do it too hard, and I might just knock you unconscious. But you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

He takes your moan as a yes as another smack lands on your other cheek.

"Still have some spitfire in you? Good, good. I like that. You've been a pain in my ass for far too long."

How many times was that? You've lost count; the rising heat collecting at your core was the only sane thought in your mind right now.

Honestly, it was a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time – bad luck. Earlier today, you were out having a fantastic time with this kind, blond bartender. As you celebrate your recent success with drink after drink, your eyes were split between staring respectfully at the bartender's intricate chest tattoos and his cute face. The moment you stepped out of the bar, he was already there, running towards you. Tipsy from all the drinks you've had, you at least tried your best to flee, but he quickly caught up.

And now here you are, hands cuffed behind a chair, face puffy and reddened from his hands.

'This officer seriously has a vendetta against me.'

Sure, he read you your rights and charges as he arrested you, but you disagreed...with most of them.

'Unlawful entry into a cockpit, defiling an angel, and theft? First of all, the flight captain himself personally invited me, so that doesn't count as unlawful entry. Second, I had the angel's full consent – he was a willing participant...for the most part. And theft? ...I'm guilty of that one, but I'm not going to confess.'

You couldn't help it; the bell peppers in his garden were fresh and ripe for the picking. At least they tasted as beautiful as they looked. Confident in hiding your tracks, you were surprised when Officer Akuma started chasing you a few days after appropriating the bell peppers for yourself.

Another slap brings your attention back to the present. The officer jerks your head to face him, contempt laced in his words. "Pay attention and look at me when I'm speaking."

You reply, trying to keep a straight face, "Sorry, officer. I was still thinking about how delicious those bell peppers were." That seemed to tick him off even more. His hands wrap around your throat as he leans in.

"So you admit to stealing my bell peppers?"

"I never said that – a lovely friend brought those for me."

"There's camera footage – that friend of yours coincidentally looks a lot like you."

"...Secret twin?" Smirking at your joke, you could see metaphorical steam coming out of his ears. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter to spice things up. After all, you were amused, and a little turned on with your current predicament. Captured by an attractive, domineering, and dirty cop? Yes, please.

"Secret tw – you cocky little shit." He growls, slowly cutting off your air supply. Your body instinctively tries to escape his grip, flailing helplessly. The officer releases his hold seconds before you pass out.

He speaks over your violent coughing and slowly circles around, like a hunter eyeing their prey. You strain your eyes, trying to keep track of him. "I expected we'd have a bit of a back and forth. Either way, I'll get answers out of you. I've done my research. You have this habit of walking into a situation and walking away with somebody's livelihood. You pretend you're there for innocent purposes, and then all of the sudden, you start turning the tables on them."

The officer stops and tilts the chair backwards, your eyes meeting his upside-down sneer. "First, you broke into that poor airline pilot's cockpit without permission. And then you went to go and confess to a lovely priest. You treated it like it's a game, the way you waltzed in and seduced them away from their jobs, didn't you?"