chapter 7

As the day went by Peter had been running all over the avenger’s tower delivering coffee to other workers. However, near the end of his shift he was called to bring coffee to the top of the tower. As he approached the elevator and Friday asked where he wanted to go, he told her that he needed to go to the top floor ‘’I’m sorry mr parker but you don’t have clearance to go there.’’ Peter looked down and slowly said that he was delivering coffee for them and showed him Friday the text on his phone telling him to bring the coffee. Seeing that, Friday agreed and brought him up to the top floor. When he got there he followed the directions from friday upto a lab. Inside the lab he saw a giant whiteboard with a complex equation written on it. It was the equation for hydrophobic phones (means its waterproof, i think thats the word for it anyway…..) but when Peter was looking he noticed that the equation on the board was……. Wrong? It confused him, he wanted to fix it but he also didn't want to get in trouble for touching it if he wasn't supposed to, so he decided to write a little note saying what was wrong and how to fix it. When he left he checked the time and panicked, it was going to be late home. May was going to be really angry. When Peter got home he was met with a knife going in his direction, he only narrowly avoided it.