Our little princess (P3) II Leclerc brothers

You got on the flight, boarded the plane, and made your way to Norway. The flight was only a little over 3 hours so it didn't take long before you arrived in Norway, the landing was pretty rough because of a snow storm that was forming outside. You only had one bag with you so you didn't need to wait for luggage. You were about to call Dennis letting him know you were coming outside but you saw he was already waiting.

You smiled as you saw him standing there, wearing a large hoodie and grey sweats. He opened his arms out for you as you walked towards him. You almost felt like crying from finally being in his arms.

"Hi." You hugged him tightly.

"Hi baby." He kissed the top of your head. "You okay?" He asked you.

"No-" you started tearing up.

"I'm sorry." He just held you which was exactly what you needed.

"I missed you." You finally looked up at him.

"I missed you too." he leaned down to kiss you. "C, mon." He grabbed your bag and you both started walking out. "We should hurry the snow is getting pretty bad."

You got in the car and started driving. Dennis's hand rested on your thigh. "Thank you for letting me stay longer." you smiled to Dennis.

"No need to thank me baby." He gave your thigh a tight squeeze. "I'm sorry about causing so many problems-" he started.

"No please don't apologize." You felt bad that he felt responsible. "It's not your fault, they're just..." You weren't exactly sure what your brothers were. "Complicated." you finished.

You continued driving in silence, you accidentally started dozing off to sleep, the sound of the road and the snow, making you really sleepy. You'd felt like you'd been asleep for what felt like only a couple of minutes when you were startled awake by Dennis squeezing your thigh hard and a loud car horn.

You opened my eyes and just saw headlights and a bunch of large pieces of wet snow about to hit the windshield. "HOLD ON!" Dennis yelled as he tried to get control of the car again.

You covered your face as the snow broke the windshield and you just felt as the car started sliding. "DENNIS!" you yelled out terrified. As the car kept spinning you hit your head against the windshield making you pass out.

The car stopped sliding when it reached the bottom of a slope, except it wasn't over yet because you'd had landed on a frozen lake.

"Babe are you okay?!" Dennis turned to you in a panic, he saw you were passed out and your head was bleeding. "Y/N!" He shook you but heard the ice under the car as it started cracking.

______

Charles POV

We tried distracting ourselves in the bonfire, I was still angry at y/n, I knew it bothered all of us that she was locked in her room but I wasn't going to go apologize. She just didn't get it, she didn't understand how cruel and disgusting guys could be and it's not that I didn't trust her I just didn't trust Dennis.

Sure he was a good guy and I knew him but people can change and she's my little sister, my little princess and it's my responsibility to protect her from everything, she'll never understand that though. We'd been outside for a couple of hours and we finally decided to head back inside.

I was the first one in and I noticed an envelope on the table. y/n's name was written on it.

"What is this?" I got everyone's attention. Arthur and Lorenzo stood on opposite sides of me as I opened the envelope. I pulled out a sheet of paper and started reading.