💖 Chapter 13💖

Next day morning Magnus was getting ready for the office… he was standing in front of the mirror, he was buttoning his shirt, the pink and purple hickeys were still there around his chest, lips and neck.. He saw that and swallowed hard… 

He used to see this on every Monday morning, hickeys, marks on his body especially on his torso but not on neck and lips… this is the first time it felt like he wanted to Stay in his room… but he has to move on, he knows these feelings could kill him Or take him back to those dark days of his life .. He get on his car by  saying the word again and again" hookup nothing more  "

He went to his office and dived into his work… he was normal after a busy Monday…. He tried to  get back to his older form… 

He refused to look after the cafeteria or parking lot, he try to hold himself from those strange new feelings 

Few days passed really well, he worked hard, did plenty of projects, and used to go to field works..Raphael went to meet Simon more often.. But Magnus stayed in his place, sometimes he visited  his own company (bane industries) to check the auditing file, payments and work status… he is active like he used to be…. He went to parties but he didn't hook up with anyone, he drank till neck and got back to his bed… because after what happened sleeping is a bit of struggle for him… either he took sleep Pills or drinks to get one peaceful sleep 

*ALEC 

Everyday went like a hell for him. "Magnus might found so many hookups in meantime.. Why should he think about me? "sometimes he thought and assure himself like this 

One day 

Izzy :Did you text him?? (leaning on the couch next to alec) 

Alec :no!!! (he said looking away) 

Izzy :you are hurting yourself you know that?? (he turn alec's chin to face her) 

Alec looked weak and tired and he completely looked like a mess… 

Izzy :What happened? You never talk about that after you came here… are you and Magnus?? … did you express your feelings… 

Alec :no!!!I didn't… I just want to be with him.. At Least once so I had a ummm… one night stand with him..

Izzy :jezzzz!!! Alec.. You didn't even say that you have feelings for him…?? 

Alec :no!!! I don't want to break him again… he is not interested in relationship kinds of things… you know what the most horrible thing I did? … I said to him.. I will disappear in the morning… but I didn't plan to do that, he is cuddly, I want to stay with him… and then dad called me early in the morning saying that it's an emergency… I thought something happened to you or mom… so… (his word cut off by his own Tears) 

Izzy :So you left him alone like you said… 

Alec nodded in return sniffing in between 

Izzy :dad??? He tricked you.. I saw him talking on the phone last night… he is talking about you and the man in a blue shirt… 

Alec :God!!!(he felt some kind of fear) Izzy it's magnus.. He was in a blue outfit that night… (he said nervously) 

Izzy :Alec relax!! They said you both disappeared and they didn't see Magnus clearly.. They just saw you!! That's what I heard when they talk on phone 

Alec calmed himself in izzy's words 

Izzy :you should talk to him… 

Alec :What should I say izzy.. I left him alone.. If I talk now.. I will definitely say that I love him.. And look at the situation here, he is  planning my wedding with Lydia… (izzy looked at him worried ) what if I can't give him the relationship he wants.. I don't want to push him into his past again.. He tooks years to recover from that…