Ch 1

It started when Izuku walked inside of class 1.A being late as Usual. There he saw the opposite of him known as Momo herself as she then smiled with Izuku sitting in his spot.

Aizowa: Your late problem child.

Izuku: I know Sensei...

He then growled as he saw Katsuki smile... he likes this new deku but he will find out more about what has happened to him in the future... Izuku then perked his head up and and used his chair to push open the window and leaped from it.

Aizowa: WHERE ARE YOU GOING PROBLEM CHILD!!!!!

Bakugou: ATOP THE NERD DAMN IT!!!!!

Then they saw Izuku transform right after entering the water and all they saw of Izuku Kaiju form is large dorsal plates  swimming away from the area at a super fast speed and pace.

They then saw the dorsal fins renter the water as they vanished with the tip of a tail going fully under water as well but little did they know is that Izuku was in the area still but went to the right outside of the city they are in but fire the ...

They then saw the dorsal fins renter the water as they vanished with the tip of a tail going fully under water as well but little did they know is that Izuku was in the area still but went to the right outside of the city they are in but fire the they they do not detect him as Momo looked down in worry with everyone else.

(Scene skip to a different location in the city)

They then smiled looking around him as he saw the man in anger as he pulled out a scale ofa fitan that was killed long ago and smiled as he ate it and began to change before fully becoming a monster of a animal as he ran to encounter the King of monsters Izuku himself. This man will be killed by him an hour or so later.

(With Izuku himself)

Izuku looked around and then he heard flapping of wings and Izuku looked up to see the thing that he will be facing... an over sized demonic dog like monster that pulled up and growled looking right at him.

The dog like mother who was a normal human stood up and then went back on all fours and growled as Izuku just glared down at his enemy,

Izuku: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Dog monster: RRRRUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That is when Izuku charged the monster who charged and Izuku pushed it back and then the monster took off and Izuku gave off a chance and ran into thr city to get it away from the location where the facility is located. His first battle to save the world has begun again.