One.

"RING"
You wake up slowly. You slowly sit up in your bed and rub your eyes. You stare at the wall for a couple minutes. You realize you were in your new house. You moved in a week ago. But you didn't know if you would fit in or not.
It was your first day of school.

"Shit" you whisper.

You finally pull yourself together and stand up, stretching all your muscles and cracking your bones you make your way to your closet. You pull out an nice outfit. (Your choice).

You want to at least make a semi-good impression on your first day of school so you had to make sure you picked out a good outfit.

You looked in the mirror for the last time and checked how you looked.

" this is alright i guess.." You whisper .

You make your way to your desk and sit down. You put on light, but natural make-up. You throw on a couple accessories .

You grab your book bag , but you make sure everything is in it. You then grab your phone and air pods and put one AirPod in. You play your favorite song.

You sigh as you look in the mirror.

You fix your hair to make it look less messy.

You are finally finished and made your way down to the kitchen where your mom was in the kitchen. You and your mom weren't on the best terms. She technically hated you. But you tried to make small talk every once in a while. Your dad left when you were young.

(This is only for the story ..)

"Hey mom.." you say.

Your mom slams down the wooden spoon she was using and sighed very loudly.

"What." She said sternly but quiet.

"Jeez.. can a girl say hey once in a while.." you said quietly.

She swung her body around and stared at you.

"Do NOT talk to me that way. Cause i swear your ass will be on the streets. I never even wanted you here.."

You stand there trying to comprehended what just happened. You make your way to the door not wanting to eat after that moment. You exited out the door trying to hold in the tears. Mostly cause you didn't want to ruin your makeup. You successfully kept the tears in and got into your car.

You put your AirPod back in the case and turned on the car radio to play your favorite song(s).

As you make your way to school you grow more and more nervous. You finally pull in and park. You got your things out the car and made your way to the front.

You didn't know where to go as you needed to go to the front office to get your schedule.

You clench onto your book bag trying to not look clueless. You were scared.

"Hey!" A boy with brown hair said.

You turn your head in the direction of the boy. He looked.. nice. He looked VERY fashionable.

"So.. i see your the new student. I've heard we were getting one today. You need your schedule i can take you there?"

" yes actually.." you say.