Nine.

>STILL ON MATTS POV<

"Soo.. ill see you later in class?" I said

"Yea of course." Y/n says

>BACK TO Y/NS POV.<

He shook his head and started walking away. You did the same. The first half of the day went by pretty fast. You finally found your self walking to lunch. With Nick of course. You are laughing and talking.

"Y'know. If I'm being honest y/n.. i would say that Matt has a crush on you." Nick said

" i don't think so.. i think he's just being nice.." i said

"If you say soooo." Nick said with a large smile on his face.

We were making are way to the table when all of sudden i feel something under my foot...

I got tripped.

"What the hell!." I yell. Causing everybody in the cafeteria heads to turn.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jizelle.." Nick says.

My friend Lara runs over to me.

"What is wrong with you..!" Lara says.

Lara and Nick helps my up from the floor.

"Oops... I'm sorry." Jizelle says giggling.

I start standing up and as I'm doing that Jizelle whispers in my ear.

"You are such a whore. Trying to get close with Matt so you can break his heart and leave him..He doesn't like you so i suggest you stay away. Bitch..." Jizelle whispered.

The whole cafeteria fell into multiple voices of mumbling and talking..

My eyes began to water.

"Why the hell Would you say that.... i would NEVER do that. YOU are the bitch . I would never do such thing to Matt. If your THAT obsessed with him just say that! Its kinda sad and honestly childish. We are IN HIGH SCHOOL... when you learn to grow the fuck up come talk to me. Bitch." I yelled at her.

She stood there angry staring at me. She didn't say anything. she know she lost this one. She left but bumped into my shoulder on purpose . I stood there looking at the wall about to burst into tears but I held them in. I dont know how but i did. I fell on knee when she tripped me it was aching.

I went to sit down but realized my knee was in even more pain. Not in too much pain though. I looked up to to realize the Matt was gone. I looked around to see him and Lara was in front of Jizelle.

He looked angry and so was Lara. And it looked like they where yelling at her but it wasn't loud.

I was rubbing my knee when the pain intensified.

"Fuck.." i whispered. My knee hurted so bad.

Nick and Chris were still shocked about the whole thing. I slowly got up and started making my way to the nurse .

Nick grabbed my wrist lightly.

"Where are you going..?" Nick said softly.

"To the nurse.. my knee hurts like hell." i said.

"Do you want some one to take you..?" Nick said.

" ye-" i started to say but was interrupted by Matt.

"Ill take you." He said angrily.

My knee hurted really bad.. but i pulled myself together and i knew it was bad to walk on it but i did anyways. I acted like there was no pain but it Really hurt.

"Thank you." Matt said looking straight ahead.. but he said so calmly.

"Hm? Oh uh anytime. She was claiming you were hers or something . Or maybe she was i don't know...She said i was just gonna break ur heart or abandon you or something like that." I said

Matt went quiet for a couple seconds.

"She's not my girlfriend y'know..We aren't even close friends. We talk from time to time but she makes me uncomfortable.. Ive heard that she's obsessed with me and my brothers or some shit like that, so i kept my distance from her." Matt said.

"I see..." i said.

A/n; this was a little intense. But interesting lemme know how YOU feel about this chapter.