4: So, we meet again, Ghostface?

I was sitting on the couch and just got off the phone with Tatum and reached for the remote, turning on the television. A news stations was on, covering the incident. I switched the channel again a couple of times, since all that seems to be on is the murders, until I saw her.

Gale Freaking Weathers. She's standing outside of Woodsboro High, probably earlier today.

"It is not the first time Woodsboro has suffered a horrific tragedy. One year ago, Maureen Prescott, wife and mother, along with one of her daughters, Sidney Prescott was found murdered by Katherine Prescott- Maureen's other daughter and Sidney Prescott's twin sister." Gale retold the gruesome story as a black and white photograph comes onto the television-- two women, young, beautiful, and familiar.

I turned off the tv, not being able to look anymore, then I look at the clock on the end table. It reads 5:45pm. Next to the clock in a framed photo is a photogenic mother and daughter. On the other side of the clock was another photograph, of two young girls around the ages of fourteen or fifteen, smiling or laughing at each other. The smiles or laughs of the two teens were identical. Sidney and I. I turn away from the photographs and lay across the couch, going to sleep.

I awoke with a start and noticed that it was dark out. I looked at the clock and it read 7:30 pm. The phone rings, I answer, thinking it's Tatum calling me again.

"Hey Tate," I say, "there's no rush to come get me-"

"Hello, Kitty-Kat." It was the unmistakeable voice of him. The Killer.

"What do you want? Who is this?" I demanded, trying to pinpoint who this voice belongs to.

"With all the murders. It's like a scary movie." He said.

There's only one person, that I know of that lives and breathes off of anything horror. Randy Meeks.

"Ha," I exclaimed, "I know it's you Randy. I cannot believe that you gave yourself up that freaking easily. Nice thing with the voice, you sound just like the killer."

"So, what's you favourite scary movie?" He asks me again.

"Randy," I drone out, "you should know this. It's literally, The Silence of The Lambs. We've been through this many times before. Even last night."

I paused for a moment, deep in thought. Of course Randy, knows this...... unless.... unless. The hairs on the back of my neck stood still as the blood in my body ran ice cold.

"Unless, I'm not Randy." The voice on the other end finished my thought. It's him, it's actually the killer.

"So, then who are you?" I question, getting up from the couch, and pacing the living room.

"The question in question, isn't much of a who am I. But, more of a where am I?" He riddled darkly over the phone to me.

"Okay," I said, "then where are you?"

"The front door." He answered.

I stopped walking and turned towards the front door. "Why would you be there? You know there's a thing called knocking? Or ringing a doorbell, right?"

"It's original." He simply said.

I walked to the front door, turning on the porch light, and looked out onto the porch. I saw absolutely nothing and no one.

"Yeah, well I call your bluff." I said sarcastically, backing away from the door, "bye-bye."

"If you hang up, I'll gut you open just like your sister and mother!" He growled through the phone.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Unmoving, un-breathing, and speechless.

"Do you want to die like them, Katherine? Your mother and sister sure didn't. Maybe, you want to go out the same way Casey did? Gore, guts, and all?" He taunted seriously. It made me want to vomit over and over.