Kabhi tumhe yaad meri aaye ✨✨

On a big couch...was a girl sleeping... With her mouth open and with chips on another hand... and dreaming in some other world....Meet her....she is Takshvi... if you want to describe her..she is that friend.. who can behave like..a immature child...but at the same time can be a mature person....

Taksh uthegi ki nhi? Kitnaa soyegiiiiii! came the shouting...voice of another girl who is her roomate..and her name is Anaya..the matured one... she loves...both Shehnaaz and Takshvi..but at the same time is strict in all the things... 

Takshvi: Haan baba...uthh rahi hu! Pta hai pta hai..utha hi dogiiii.... Aakhir do pyaar karne walo ko aajtak..kisne milaya hai..duniya ko to alag hi karna hai

Anaya: Bus...tere drama...nhi dekhne mujhe...get your ass out..and wash the dishes..pagalll! dont't be such a lazy girllll

Takshvi: Haan haan...ek baat puchu? Tu pichle janam mai..meri maa thi kya?

Anaya: Tu peechle janam...maths ki textbook thi kya?

Takshvi: Nhi to..kyu?

Anaya: Kyuki tu aaj bhi paka rahi hai..aur peechle janam mai bhi paka rahi thi..now get outttt

Saying this..she sat on her chair..and strted reading her book..Anaya was a photographer...capturing things were always one thing she loved the most and thus following her passion..she is doing it...Takshvi was a fashion designer..and her works are the talk of the city...so yeah! THy were living a finanicially..secured life....

The door bell rang..and Anaaya opened the door..and saw Shehnaaz...and hugged the life out of her...

Shehnaaz: Saas..ful jaayegi meri...chorrrr mujheee pagal!

Anaya: Haan haan chorti hu...abb andar aaaa...

Takshvi: Meraaaa...chocolate cake laayi ki nhi?

Shehnaaz: No baby..tu strict dieting par hai...to no chocoalte cake...peechlee month khaaya thaaa

Takshvi: Wahi to..peechle..month..khaaya thaaa...to abb kyu nhiiii...ahaaannn ye buri baat haiii

Shehnaaz: Chal chal...abhi ye sab nhiii...Aniiii sun naaaaa....koi acchi si movie lagaaa..teeno dekhte hai

Anaaya: Zarurrrrr...abhi lagati huuuu...aee taksh..jaldi aaaaaa...

Takshvi: Haan aayiiii

Like this...they saw the movie..and spent the night...laughing..chatting..gossiping...

Somewhere in Mumbai....

A person...was sleeping...and he woke up... Finally.. he did his breakfast... and got ready for the work..in which he was the master... He was a photographer..and one of the highest rated photographer in India.. and he was non other than Siddarth Dubey...

Finally... he dressed himself...in a black leather jacket..setting his hair up.. he took the note... which he always had with himself...which he got... from Her

Meri yaadon mai tum ho, ya mujh mai hi tum ho..

mere khayalo mai tum ho..ya mera khayal hi tum ho...

dil mera dhadak ke pooche..baar baar ek hi baat,

Meri jaan mai tum ho ya meri jaan hi tum ho?

He smiled to himself...he always did that... whenever he read this..but nevermind..he is getting late for work... Finally..he reached his office..Smiles  and greeted everybody...He smiled..and opened his room..to only find his BFF.. Shayraaa ... the one who has been through hsi ups and down..and knows his secret...