Ik Mulaqat mein

AT Switzerland....

She was sitting...at her therpy centre...drinking black coffee... and listening to the problem of a old man...that how he has been missing his wife..who is not now in this world...

She smiled at him and sang  a song.... Apni shamon mai hissa, phir kisi ko naa diya...ishq tere bina bhi..maine tujhse hi kiya...

"That's what  love is... To fall in love with the presence of someone in their absence.. and yeah you are missing her... because...you love her...and that's okk...but just feel her presence...she is always there with you...maybe blushing right now at the fact...what you just saiddd....and whatever I sang..it meant... in my all evenings..i never let anybody else come...when you were not there..still I shared my love with you only"

The man felt so calm..after listening to this..he hugged her..and left...

She smiled at the man... and went from there..smiling... maybe whatever she just said..applies to her life as well... she doesn't know..if it is love still...but yeah.... it was something..whoch never let her feel..the same way again for anybody,...

anaya..was in her office..when her phone ringed with a notification and she saw a email... 

Anaya: Wow.. mr dubey wants to work with me..why not...such a great thing... 

And she confirmed it..and talked to the Shayra... and finally they agreed upon it...

At India:

Siddarth.... was reading a book... and drinking tea.. and enjoying the cold  weather there...when his phone rang... and shayra was on the call...who informed it about it..Sid felt happy... and smiled...

Shayra: Oyeee sun naaa... ye Aarush jo hai naaa....ye ek number kaaa kutta hai..mereko ditch kar diya isne...mtlb kadar hi nhi..ki girlfriend naam ki bhi hai koi.... sun naaa...mere saath chalega kya? dinner pe....aaj chal mai bhi single ban jaati hu...apun dono single...chalenge..kya bolta hai?

Siddarth: Haan haan..... duniya se to single hi hu..bhale hi dil se kisika hu...chal chal aaj mai bhi single...jaate hai apun donoooo

Shayra: Haan haan...chal phir...raat ko meeting book...apun dono ki

Siddarth: Ji ji.....

Flashback:

"Siddarth, when you will start behaving properly....this is the last time I am letting you go...." the principal said... to the 16 year old Siddarth.....who was not at all interested in what he was saying.... And why would he? He was the son of trustee of the school...

Finally coming out of the room... he was thinking about the next prank he was going to do... he was what we call the bad boy..... but of the school... a lot of girl's crush he was... but he didn't paid any single heed to any of them... but still he was a playboy...who loved playing with  girl's heart...

While he was going to the class... he clashed with a girl...

Sid: What the......

Girl: I am so so...rry.... I..i...didnt meant to do that...

Listening to the innoncence of her voice..he looked at her... the beauty she was.... a little bit chubby... with spectacles...and those brown eyes... and those fluffy cheeks.... pure beauty and a epitome of innoncence she was....But he came back to... the world...

Sid: What do you think..haan? Do you have any idea...who I am? Tumhari himmat kaise huyi?

and listening to this...her heart skipped..a bit..she looked at him...and something happened in her little heart.... which was unknown to her...

Flashback end

"Yrrrr....Taksh.... netflix ka password... bta deee..jaldi.... dekh naaa...phirse kuch locha ho gya hai" Shouted Shehnaaz... 

Tkaksh: Haan haan.... dekh rahi hu...ruk ek second.... Dekh...thk kar diya maine, abb check kr

Shehnaaz: Haan okk..kar rahi hu check mai... 

Taksh: Hmmm.....yrrrr sunnn naaaa.... isi pe kuch yaad aaya...btau mai?

Shehnaaz: Neki aur pooch pooch... bta hi de..chal

Taksh: So..shehnaaz... are u a dictionary?

Shehnaaz: Obviously not...

Taksh: No you are..that's why you add..meaning to my life...

Shehnaaz: Ufff......haan meri maa..ye bhi unique thaaa...heheeeee

Anaaya enters...and hugs them both...

Shehnaaz: Kya hua re...bari khush hai!

Anaya: Ufff don't ask...I am working with Mr dubey..ufffff....india ke sabse best photographer hai.. and we are collabing together...it will be such a boost to my career...

SHehnaaz: Wow! I am so happy for you.... just so happy...aise hi karte reh.... may god bless u with all the... happiness

Anaya: Thori khushiyan..khud ke liye bhi rakhni chahiye...tu bhi khush rehhh

Saying this..they all went for dinner... and watching the netflix..three of them slept together...

At India:

Shayra: Oyee..mere aashiq... phirse kho gya tu toooo...

Siddarth: Areee nhi.... bus .....yaad aa jati hai....

Shayra: Offhooo...tu to meri baat manega nhi...dekhna tu...ekdum mil jaayegi kbhi tujhe....phir usko jaane mt dena

Siddarth: Isi ka to pta nhi....second hances movie mai hi milte hai...real life mai nhi.... pta nhi..kaha hogiiii.... I broke her... Shayra... I broke her.... kya umeed rakhu mai..ki uske saath itna bura karne ke baad bhi...she will return to me.... never I guess

Shayra: Sabse pehle meri baat sun...u didn;t broke her..it was all a trap...bacche the tumlog tab.... aur kya hua agr wo lautke na aayee...tu bhi to jaa sakta hai?

Siddarth: Kaise jau? kaise... 7 saaal ho gye....usko gye huye....kaise dhundu...har jagah pta lagane ki koshish ki..but it's like..she has just disappeared... hai hi nhi woooo...glti ki thi naa..uska dil tora tha naaa... to saza deti...but khudkooo...kyu dur kar liya mujhseee.... nhi reh paata..uske binaaa....

Shayra: Tujhe kya lagta hai..wo reh paati hogi? Mera dil abhi bhi kehta hai..she loves u still...

Siddarth: But phir bhi....dur to abhi bhi hai naaaa....uffff I wanna hug her once.... ekbaar chahta hu mil lu...phir to kahi jaane nhi dunga uskooo....meri motiiiii

Shayra: Haan haan...mt hi jaane dena uskoooo....meri bhi best friend hai...aise kaise jaayegi

Siddarth: Hmmmm...chal filhal to switzerland bhi jaana hai....

Flashback

Sana just looked at him..and it was like..soething happened to her... something was so captivating about him....

She just said sorry to him and ran...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

tell me how was it guysss