Chapter 1 - Running away

Tommy had enough. He had to leave, he couldn't take it anymore! No one visited him (no one except dream and ghostbur), everything he worked really hard for got blown up, he was being manipulated, and that's just some of the stuff that has happened to him during exile.

He had to leave tonight but he couldn't just leave. No dream would find him in a matter of minutes. He needed a plan and he knew just what to do. He grabbed a lot of dirt and an ender pearl that he managed to hide from dream. He started to stack high into the air. He made sure that he was far away from the water so Dream would think he was truly dead. Once he was high enough he grabbed his ender pearl and jumped. Before he could hit the ground he threw the ender pearl over a lake and landed safely in the water.

He quickly got out of the water and ran to pack his things before anyone could come to visit. Yea no one other than Dream has come but you never know! Once he packed his bag he started to head for the forest. He didn't know where he was going but anywhere would be better than here.

He wandered the forest for days looking for somewhere to call home. Finally he came across a village.

"Welcome to the village I'm Rose!" One of the villagers said with a big smile. "Hi I'm... Theseus" Tommy said, smiling back. "Theseus.. I like that name! Since you're new to the village I assume you don't have a house yet so if you would like you can stay with me!" Rose said.

"That would be amazing, thank you." Tommy said, his smile getting bigger by the second. "It's really no problem, come on I'll show you around." Rose said, leading Tommy around the village.

A/N
Sorry it's so short this was just so that you knew how Tommy ended up in the village. I'm not too good a grammar so don't get mad at me for that but I would also love some tips on how to write better! I hope you enjoyed! <3
338 words