Chapter 3- Unexpected visitor

I'm sorry for not posting for a long time but I deleted watt-pad for a while to help me get closer to my friends irl and I totally forgot about until now but I'm back now bitchs!
——————————————————

It's been about a week since Tommy left the smp and found his new home, Frogville. He managed to get a job at the bakery with Olivia. He works opening shifts with Honor and River. He bakes the pastries for the day while River and Honor handles cleaning, opening and serving customers.

"Hey Theuses on your way back from the bakery can you buy some groceries?" Rose says, from the couch.

"Yea, what do we need?"

"I left a list on the table"

Tommy walked over to the table and picked up the list, stuffed it in his pocket and started walking to the bakery. When he got there Honor and River were already there working their asses off. "Did I miss anything important?" Tommy askes setting his stuff down and putting on his apron.

"Not so far but you better get in the kitchen and use your magic gift i'm about to open!" Honor exclaims pushing Tommy into the kitchen.

"Yes ma'am."

For the next hour Tommy busies himself with baking pastries and cleaning up the kitchen(Olivia gets pissed if Tommy doesn't clean up after himself). He messes up some recipes and tries some new ones but after three hours of slaving in the kitchen most of his treats are devoured and the clock hits eleven.

"How was business this morning?" Olivia askes walking into the kitchen extending her hand for the apron.

"Well I made at least 30 pastries and all are gone."

"So good then?"

"No. it was the worst. Nobody came in." Tommy says sarcastically, giving Olivia the apron. In response Olivia punches him in the shoulder lightly.

"Don't give me your sarcasm. Now go to the store. I don't want a hungry Rose in here demanding free food again!"

Tommy and Olivia chuckled remembering the second day of his arrival when Rose dragged Tommy into the bakery moments away from tears demanding anything she saw on display.

"Well then big... women I'm gonna go to the store to save you from a hungry Rose monster!"

"My hero!" Olivia shouts sarcastically, as Tommy walks to the door. Before he leave he does a dramatic bow and runs out of the bakery.

Tommy POV

I walk into the market and pull out my list. I have the whole store memorized by now since Rose sends me here almost everyday for the most random things. Like yesterday it was celery I mean why do we need celery she doesn't even like celery! The only thing I've seen her eat that I haven't cooked is cereal. Anyway, back to shopping. I walk into the health aisle looking for a golden apple because honestly I think I deserve a treat for doing this for her. I look up and down the aisle until I see a shiny gold apple. I pick it up and throw it into the cart. I'm About to leave the aisle when I accidentally run into someone.

"I am so sorry i wasn't paying attention-"

"Theseus?"

I stop rubbing my head and look up at the guy that I had hit. "Techno?"