1st day at work

Kook was getting ready for his new job, he was a bit tensed but was confident as well. He wore his favourite shirt which was designed by himself. He checked himself infront of the mirror for the last time before leaving. Then he took his necessary things and left for his new job.

Within 20 minutes he reached to 'Kim Textiles' by taxi. He then took a deep breath before entering the building.

He saw 2 more designers, they were also selected. He greeted them. After waiting for few minutes someone came to them and said from behind,

"Good morning"
They turned around and saw Miss Kiara standing there.

"Good morning ma'am"
Kiara came to them.

"First of all congrats for ur selection, u guys are really good at designs, we hope that u can show us more of ur talents and make great designs...."
They nodded with a smile.

"So, let's go, let me show u ur workplaces"

Kiara took them to their seperate places where they would do their works. She even asked them if they are comfortable and all of them had really no problem.

Then Kiara showed them the office. Kook was mesmerized seeing the beauty of the whole building, seeing so many people busy with their works, so many fashion models' magazines & photos. It felt like dream to him.

Then they went to a room where all things related to making any dress were present. Many different kinda fabrics, different colours, some high-tech machines, many threads, mannequins etc. Some things were half new for Kook, means he saw those on photos, knew abt them, but never saw by his own eyes.

Kiara let them to roam around the room and told them if they needed anything, they could take it from here. Three of them were busy looking at those things. Jk liked ancient designs very much, they always took his attention.

After awhile, Kook found a special fabric which looked in a mattress shape, but it had a very special ancient design. He kept looking at that and only one word came from his mouth,

"Wow..."
Kiara was near, she heard and noticed Jk lost in the design.

"U like this one?"
Kiara asked and Jk came back to earth.

"It's Beautiful...."

"Yea it is, this design was made by one of the best designer here in France..."

"Yes, i Know i saw this design before but the fabric isn't the same which i saw and the colour...is..."

"U are right, our sir remade it, he took the design, but the fabric and colouring idea was his, Mr. Thierry really liked his idea, but we couldn't show them the final result, he left us...." Kiara sighed.

"Hmm...he was a great desiner...." Jk also sighed.

"Btw, ma'am u are also from Korea right?"

"Yes, nice to meet u, I'm happy to get someone here from korea..."
Jk smiled and bowed.

"But there are more people here from Korea right?"

"Yes there are, but only u are from Seoul"

"Ooh"

Kiara nodded then she told everyone to get back to their work and also informed that they would have a meeting in two hours. All of them nodded and went to do their works.

A project was ongoing, they got to know about the details and started their work what they should do.

Around 12 they were called for a meeting. Mr. V and few more people were already sitting, Jk and other two also came and sat down. Kook felt a bit nervous as it was his first official meeting, but tried to keep calm.