1. Savior

Edric POV
___________________________

I was going to my hell of a school like evreyday and today was going to be espacilly the worst Emira got sick! Now we cant walk togheter to school...what if those bullies show up ughh...well i hope not.
When i finally got to school i saw the bullies one fat Guy named Sam and one big gurl named Ella.
Ha he finally showed up now lets have some fun while ur dumb sister isent here to protect you. Aww u gonna cry and run.

They hated me but why.. what did i do wrong...
I really need to go to school bye Said edric akwardly. You you really think were letting u go so aesily.
I coud hear them giggling att me the Voices wont stop help..
___________________________
Hunters POV
I was doing my normal patrol but i suddenly haerd someone cry i know it was not my bussnies but i was curios and went to check who it was i looked to see who it was behind a Corner i saw a green boy getting bullied i must stop them!

Stop right there if im correct bullyng isent okay especilly att hexside u can get expelled! Hunter yelled

Huh Said the green boy turning his head around to see the golden guard.
Ahh! Im so sorry golden guard we must leave now!
The bullies hurried away running..

Are u okay du u need a doctor? Hunter Said sitting beside edric. No im fine hehe.. Said the green boy.
But youre crying youre hurt said hunter Wiping the green boys tears with his hand. Huh?! Edric blushed.
Whats wrong? Said hunter worriedly.
Oh nothing hehe //// said edric very nervously. If u say so.
Well i need to go now to patrol but if they Bully u again tell m-
Hunter felt someone hugging him.

Hunter:////// huh?
Thanks goldie...said the green boy. No proplem but its golden guard now please get off me duty calls said hunter a bit flusterd. Sure thing oh my name is edric Whats yours?
I cant say that its against the rules of belos now goodbye edric Said hunter walking away. BYEEE! Said edric running to class.

Edrics POV
___________________________
Oh gosh oh gosh ///// he wiped the tears of my face ahh! /////

Edric finally got to his class he was 5mins late it was normal so the teacher didn't bother to scold him.
Sorry im late hehe said edric happily
Edric sat next to viney.
Your in a good mode viney wisperd to edric. Hehe I'll tell u all about it after class.
Be PUIET said the teacher angrily.
Sorry teach said viney and ed.
After class went viney and Ed to the lunch hall edric was going to tell all what happened with the golden guard.
Soooo~ said viney
So you know the bullies well they bullied me and made me cry blah blah and then the golden guard saved me blah blah he wiped my tears it was so romantic! Said edric
Look like someone got a crus- wait did they bully you again I'm going to kill them said viney

No need the golden guard pasiclly scared them to death hehe said edric.
He dosent seem like a bad guy said viney. I'm also surprised by that said edric. Well I need to get to art class bye ed said viney. Byeeeee
I hope I meet Goldie again hehe..

After school edric went into the town to buy some stuff for Emira sins she is  sick.
Edric looked behind him to see someone putting explosives in a allyway near him then suddenly someone pushed him into a wall he coud fellt someone basiclly hugging him from the explosen. Edric closed his eyes he coud fell someone covering his ears I looked to see who it was it was the golden guard.
Edric: ///////
Edric fellt the hands go off his ears after that he rushed a bit away from the golden guard he was to flusterd.
God your safe you where the only one near the explosives said hunter.
I- //// said edric ut was the only thing he coud say he was blushing mad crazy.

You okay you're all red do u have a fever said hunter  putting a hand in his face.
I'm okay Goldie are u worried about me said edric teasingly pulling his face away hiding his red face.
It's golden guard said hunter patting his head running away to get the person who putted the explosives there in the first plaze.

Edric was now crimson still hiding his face from all the blush he looked like he was going to pass out.
Edric calmed himself to get the medesin for Emira put he coudent stop thinking  about the golden guard..

When edric got home getting Emira her medesin he told her evreything.
.
Ooooo looks like someone got a crus- Wait they bullied you again im going go kill them Said Emira.
That was the same thing viney Said, said edric.
But really that was really cute about the golden guard ah! Said emira
I 100% agree hes just so charming said edric
Oooooo~ said Emira. Oh shut up.

Edric then went to sleep in his room.

Hunters POV
___________________________
Hunter was in his room he just got yelled att by belos he coudent take it anymore he went into his bathroom and cutted himself 2times...
Then he remberd edric i stopped what he was doing and went to bed he was crying tears flowing like an ocean not dearing to make any noice he didn't want anyone to haer him especially Darius he wood be worried sick for hunter nagging him to tell what happened.
Hunter didn't Want the persone that he cared about to worry about him infact he wanted no one to worry no one.
Hunter was crying in the bed but then his palismen (rascal) came flying to him trying to make hunter stop crying.
Thanks rascal for the effort I really needed that said hunter.
Rascal still looked worried but decided it wood be best to let it be.
10mins later hunter fell asleep.

Word count: 1019

Not my art