3. New mission

Hunters POV
___________________________
Hunter then snapped out of it and felt
the pain in his wrist and pulled away his hand very fast.
You okay Goldie u flusterd said edric going closer to his face. No and-dDd don't cal-LLl me goldie hunter said stuttering from the pain.
Edric noticed hunter holding his wrist thiglty. Hey can I see you're wrist goldie said edric softly. No I'm not comfy with that said hunter flusterd after the pain went away but feeling in slightly.
Okay then whatever floats your boat goldie said edric smirking then leaning on hunters shoulder. Huh? ///// said hunter very surprised. Im tired goldie can I rest on you shoulder.. said edric half awake.
Hunter: ///// sure..
hunter putted edric on his broom(the magic flying thing or whatever) and went to a bench to let edric rest on his shoulder.
Edric oppend his eyes slightly to see a blushing mess of his golden guard.
Cute...said edric then falling asleep.
Huh im cute?!/////// said hunter blushing crimson red lost for words.
Hunter looked att the boys was patting his soft hair still proceesing what happend.
Hunter took edric on his broom and flied to edric window and oppend it and plazed him on his bed.
Bye edric said hunter flying away.
When hunter got to the coven he saw a worried Darius waiting for him. Are u hurt why where u out so late u where suppose to come to the cover att 3am Said darius.
I was with a friend Said hunter half asleep. Really now when did u get friend-. Hunter fell asleep but luckily darius got him.
Poor kid Said darius careing him to his bedroom tugging him to bed then leaving. The truth was that darius cared about hunter very much...

Edric POV
___________________________
When i woke up i wonderf why i was in my bedroom but them i remberd evreything that happend that night
Edric blushed knowing the golden guard took him to his bedroom.
Edric: eeeeeeek ////////
Edric was in tip top mode he want down the strairs for breakfast but ofc he aint gonna tell why he was so happy becouse amity wodent aprove of the golden guard clasic amity.
Morning Said Emira and amity.
Morning Said edric.
Why the good mode ed Said amity making some eggs. Secret hehe said edric. Finnnneee Said amity.
After breakfast edric went to hexside with Emira sina shes not sick anymore (yay) when they got to school it was just a normal boring day it was like that for 1 week but something suprissing happend...

Hunters POV
___________________________
Its been a week sina i saw edric and my days where going normal and he finally got a mission from Belos all hunter needed to do was become a student of hexside then put a spy spells around the school to spy on the human (Luz)
Hunter was happy to get a mission.
Belos when am i getting my hexside uniform and when am i joining hexside belos? Said hunter Bowing on his knees waiting for an answer.
Tommorow and ill send kiki to send your uniform in 10 mins and dont fale this time Said belos scary as always. Yes i wont disapoint you..

Words:538
It's not as long as the last chapters but whatever