2. Angst

Hunters POV
___________________________
Hunter woke up only to rember he had to do patrol again it was going to be dark all day becouse of an accident of magic that happend and he wanted a mission but he cant do anything about it. Hunter putted on the golden guard uniform and left early in the morning for patrol.
Morning Steve Said hunter In a raspy voice (he just woke up) morning Said Steve tiredly.
Hunter was still sad about belos streaming att him but hunter sucked it up like he alway does. Hunter went to the town for patrol.

Hunter had been patroling for 2hours he went to sit down he putted his hand om his chin but only to touch the scar he puickly piller the hand away olmost crying it was to much for hunter....
Hunter cried very puitly No can hear him....

Edrics POV
___________________________
Ed was going to town with Amity (mittens) to spend some sibling time but its sad becouse Emira can come with.
Edric i see luz over there cant i just hang out with her sorry Said amity with Puppy eyes. Ugh fine sister only becouse u Will be nagging me if i say No Said edric. Thank youuuu brother!

Edric looked around in the town shiviring in fear of the dark and to see the golden guard on a bench hiding his face.
Edric ran to the golden guard hugging him.
Heyyy goldie Said edric. What do u want *sniff* Said hunter who was suprissed by Edrics hugg.
You okay?
Edric hugged hunter softly asking
Do you wanna talk about it?
Hunter standed up breaking the hugg.
I dont but thank you Said hunter.
Okay then said edric.

Hunters POV
___________________________
I Walked away but only to fell someone tappning my shoulder.
What is it edric Said hunter. Im scared of the dark please dont leave Said edric you coud haer the shiviring in his voice.
Fine then if u get scared just hold my hand said hunter anoyed. Thank you hehe said edric hugging hunter.
Hunter://///
They where walking on patrol hunter Wood be nice enough to follow edric to the store the poor kid scared of the dark.
As they where walking someone snatched edric ofc hunter noticed.
How dare u make us look like a fool infront of the golden guard! Said Ella (the bully) holding edric by the collar.
Umm Ella thats the golden guard behind you..said Sam
How dare u hurt him he did nothing wrong you fools!
Hunter tied them up then went to edric.
Hunter hugged edric. Its going to be okay i promise i will protect you..said hunter
Edric was crying on Hunters shoulderd hugging back.
Ill make sure they never hurt u again Said hunter softly.
Edric stopped crying and was hugging hunter thigtly.
Thank you goldie for careing for me...
No proplem ed Can u stop hugging me now Said Hunter.
Oh sorry hehe Said edric but the truth was he wanted to hug him longer(gay)
Lets report this so the bullies Will get arrested Said hunter. Please i dont want drama my sisters are very over dramatic Said edric
Okay then blight Said hunter.
Hey when does ur patrol end Said edric you can hear the cuirosty (lets pretend i know how to spell that) in his voice.
3am att night -hunter

WOWWZz thats a LOT Welp wanna hangout Goldie said edric in a romantic tone ofc hunter is to inocent to understand that.
Okay but im not going to promise i might forget said hunter softly and that made ed blush.
Edric: ///////
Are u having a fever again?
Hunter putted his hand on his forehead.
I- i dont!/////// Said edric stuttering blushing in crimson red.
Sure then said hunter patting Edrics soft hair while smiling a littel bit.
Edric was a tomato att that point he looked to see goldie smiling
Edric:///////////
I need to continue my patrol its belos orders said hunter. Aww but can u walk me to my house im scared of the dark! Said edric while pouting(lets just imagen i know how to spell that)
Sure i cant just leave you here lets just go to youre house and lets meet up att 3am att the abonded house oh and bring a lantern becouse its going to be dark i wont promise i Will come tho Said hunter.
Oh uh.. sure that Will be great hehe said edric while walking to his house with the golden guard by his side.
Hunter was puite the hole time they walked to Edrics house and when they got there something shocking happend.
This is my stop goldie~ Said edric kissing the forehead of the goldenguards mask. Edric ran onside blushing.
Hunter: ehh! Ed- ///////
Hunter was so flusterd he standed still for a good 2mins processing what happend still blushing under his mask.
That Damn blight... said hunter olmost whispering.

Edrics POV
___________________________
Oh gosh oh titans why did i do that?! He must hate me /////
Emira: BROTHHERRR I SAWWW ITTTTT
HUH arent u suppose to be in bed ur sick?! Said edric with a suprissed face.
Well im not sick anymore but anywayssss u kissed the golden guard ooo i saw it hehe frew the window! Said Emira.
Omg what HUH EhhHH PLEASE KEEP IT A SECRET!? Said Edric blushing mad.
Ofc i Will brother hehe said Emira hopping away happily. How did it come to this ahh!
                      Edric was lost for words
Ughhhh......  -edric
                                                    🫶
Hunters POV
___________________________
Hunter was on patrol when it finally ended he went to the abonded house edric and hunter where going to meet upp att. When hunter got to the building he waited 30mins for edric to come hunter was about to leave thinking edric wodent come but he fellt someone grapp his wrist.
Hehe sorry im late i got in some troubleb with my mom hehe.. said edric panting he ran all the way here.

       Its okay Said hunter blushing under his mask not forgeting about the kiss on the forehead of his mask.
__________________________
Words: 1013
I'm a lesbian and I like big old titties I say gogo go mama
______________________