Ch. 3 I love you to die (1)

Ding Dong Bing Bong

Monokuma:*Attention youtubers! It is now 7 am. Nighttime has offically over. Enjoy the rest of today!*

Vanoss slowly waking up as he sigh very sadly.

Vanoss:'How long is this nightmare gonna end?'

Vanoss then does his daily mourning routine and went to the cafeteria but once he got there...

Wildcat:ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME!?!?!?

Pear:No I am not.

Nogla:Oh my fucking god!

Jazz:That fucking bitch.

Dan:Jeez he doesn't want us to get out of here huh?

Vanoss saw the youtubers that has anger, disbelief or shock expression.

Vanoss:(surprise)Whoa! Jesus what the hell is going on!?

The rest of the youtubers notice Vanoss was now with them.

Orange:Uh... do you remember the laptop that was in the library?

Vanoss: (confuse)Yeah and it was working and this is the chance we get some help and get out of here right?

Pat:Well...WAS the chance we get some help and get out of here.

Vanoss:What do you mean?

Pear:Well do you remember at Sauce's trial and I told you guys I was at library?

Vanoss:Yeah? What about it?

Pear:Well you see the reason why I was at the library is because I was going to use the laptop to get some help but then...

>Flashback at the library and while Sauce was killed<

Pear was sitting at the table as he drink coffee before focussing back at the laptop.

Pear:Alright. Now we got the internet and a working laptop we can get someone from outside to get some help and get the hell out of here. I mean heck out of here.

Pear was using the laptop for a while as he saw a lot contact numbers.

Pear:Yes! Now all I have to do is-

But a water was splashed at the laptop making it wet and unable to use anymore. Pear was shock until he look at Monokuma who was holding a water bucket.

Monokuma:Whoops! My hands slip.

Pear:What!? You did that on purpose you stupid bear!

Monokuma:For the last time I am not a bear! I am Monokuma! And how could you accuse me for doing such thing!?

Pear(sarcastic)Oh I don't know. It's not like you trap 16 youtubers to force them to kill each other and not to mention your holding a bucket!

Monokuma:Oh please. What do you want at the outside world anyway?

Pear:Well for your information we have family, friends and others that we love are out there! Probably worried about us!

Monokuma:Oh come on this mansion is your home now! Whether you like it or not!

And with that Monokuma disapear making Pear sigh in frustration.

Pear:Well there goes our chance to getting out of here.

Pear then look at the time on his monopod.

Pear:Well I guess I should get some sleep. We are going swimming at the pool room tomorrow.