Ch.3 I love you to die (2)

Vanoss:What the fuck..?

Pear:D-dude...

Orange:I think i'm gonna be sick.

Wildcat:Holy shit!

Jazz:Oh my... (covers her mouth)

Nogla:See!? See!? I told you! We're gonna figure it out who's the killer of two people!

They heard footsteps as Delirious, Dan, Dream and Jack came and saw Pat's and Jen's body.

Delirious:Holy hell! Is that Pat and Jen!?

Dan:Oh God...

Jack:Well shit. They spend time together and die together.

Dream:What happened?

Monokuma:What do you think? The culprit kill two people! I'm so excited for this trial!

Orange:W-why? You only need kill one person. Why did they need to kill two?

Monokuma:Well it's for you to figure it out. And also here.

Monikama gave the youtubers 2 monokuma files.

Monokuma:Since two youtubers are dead I think i'll give you all two monokuma files instead of one. Good luck with the investigation.

Monokuma then disappear.

Delirious:So...now what?

Wildcat:What do you mean "Now what?"? We're going to bring this bitch to justice!

Jazz:Agreed.

Vanoss:Well let's do this.

INVESTIGATE STARTS

The youtubers look at monokuma files.

Monokuma file #3

YouTube Name:Gaming with Jen.

Cause of death:The victim was slash to her stomach and got stab at the heart.

Time of death:12:26 pm.

Time of found:12:35 am.

Place of death:Empty room at the third floor.

Monokuma #4

YouTube Name:PopularMMOs.

Cause of death:The victim got his right arm cut off and die from decapitation.

Time of death:12:28 pm.

Time of found:12:35 am.

Place of death:Empty room at the third floor.

Vanoss:'Hm. These files could be useful.'

Monokuma file #3 obtain

Monokuma file #4 obtain

Vanoss walk towards Nogla and Wildcat.

Vanoss:Hey you guys. How did the two of you and Jazz found the body?

Nogla:Well you see I couldn't sleep after I saw the photos so I decided that I have to tired myself by working out. And I think it's 11:30 am that i started. But then at 12:30 pm I heard something from the empty room so I go check it out and then i saw Pat and Jen dead. I run to find someone and I found Wildcat and Jazz at the hallways.