cerebellar atrophy

There was a beautiful girl whose name was Jyhan. She loved education, especially in the medical field. She was a friend of a girl named Handa.
She also had a complete family of two daughters and one son and her mother and father. Her life was normal but she was ill.
Her pain was incurable when her mother and father found out they were sad and did not share her pain.

Symptoms: She can't do anything clearly, she is confused and can't speak well and sometimes she is unconscious.

The day the university took the exam, Jyhan was late. On the way, she met Maher, who was also on the exam, but he did not want to take the exam.
During the conversation, Jyhan convinced Maher to take the exam.
Jyhan finally got accepted to the university when she came and saw Maher and then got to know Maher,jyhan and Handa very well.
Then they became close friends.Maher is a very kind boy and He was a quiet man .
Maher liked it jyhan but did not tell her .

Maher's father is a doctor and Maher sow Jyhan's medical files in father's office and Maher discovered Jyhan's disease and did not tell Jyhan

Jyhan met at the university with another boy named Ali , Ali invited Jahan and Handa to a party At the end of the party he asked her to be his love and jyhan agreed to Ali's request.

The university students went on a trip to the mountains ,Maher tried to stop Jyhan but she refused , Ali did not know about Jyhan's illness , When the mountains rose, Jyhan felt dizzy and fell , This is a dangerous place ,Maher was the savior of jyhan

After that day, maher began to take care of jyhan, Jyhan was reached at her birthday When Jyhan's family was celebrating, Ali came to her party with her friends, That day Jyhan fainted when she woke up. Ali was told that Jyhan was sick, but Jyhan still did not know her disease. Ali was not happy at the party that night, He left the party all by himself

That night the party was brought home by maher, For the rest of the day, she called Ali, but he hung up the phone. When Ali met jyhan at the university, she asked why, but he cut off their relationship with Jyhan. Jyhan cried but was persuaded by Maher and told her that he was in pain and that he broke off their relationship with Ali.

A few days ago, She saw a family in the hospital with this disease and She was suspicious. But her family denied it but When Maher told him she had cerebellar atrophy, she was shocked. Then Jyhan decided not to tell her family about her illness
And She also decided not to go home that night

Maher fell in love with Jyhan and he decided to make Jyhan dream come true before she died, She wrote down her dreams and fulfilled them all day with Maher.
On the other hand, her parents are worried when she disappeared jyhan ,They thought she knew she was sick and then killed herself .