Home

"Victims

"Victims. Victims of a transitional period of morality. That is what we both certainly are."
― Osamu Dazai, the setting sun

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Y/n pov

the pitter-patter of walking and paranoid glances from those who looked out of place compared to the bleak neighborhood. they looked scared from the look at the neighborhood it may be the unkempt houses and roads or yards. 

But it is most likely none of that but the people seeing as it was, by all means, a non-wealthy neighborhood.  although hansuke and I were used to stares as they walked into the neighborhood as well as inside. they were used to it as annoying as it may be at times when being at the receiving end of the stares of pity and fear.

Compared to the bleak atmosphere of the neighborhood the people might have been some of the brightest people you'd have seen. "How have you both been it's been a couple of days since id last saw you out?" an elderly woman asked with a smile who seems to be moving groceries inside the house. " we've been fine miss just a bit busy with work so we decided to have a bit of fun and you?" hansuke asked on behalf of both of you. 

"that's great I've been well where the girl that you too are with sometimes she such an angel say hello to her for me will you," the old woman asked with a closed eye smile "yes of course ma'am have a good day we must get going." you intervened before the conversation could turn from a mere hello and to a conversation while having snacks inside her house. "ah yes you're right to have a nice day drop by it's been a while since we last talked."  the woman said before brings what seemed the last of her groceries inside her house. the feeling of the wind passing through your hair as you contuininned walking with a casual hi to a person in the neighborhood.

finally reaching both of your destinations a disheveled house stood in front of you. the creaking of the wood as you stepped on the stairs of the porch. 

while hansuke unlocked the door stepping into the lightly furnished house. the clicking of a keyboard is the only sound heard throughout the house. 

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

a/n: I planned to get this out earlier but lowkey forgot but yeah