chapter 1

Izuku midoriya woke up hearing a lot of noise around him

"Look at the little boy isn't he cute"

"I really wanna pinch his cheeks"

"I wonder if he will let me take a selfie with him he looks so cute"

"His green hair look like a bush"

...

...

...

...

Izuku opened his eyes to see a lot of girls surrounding him and some taking pictures of him, they were talking in Korean, he was lucky that he learned it in middle school.

You see when you are an outcast and nobody care about you except your mother you tend to have a lot of free time, so Izuku used his free time to learn quite a few skills, from cooking, programming, multiple languages and many other skills.

He tried recalling what happened to him only to feel a massive headache in his head, he screamed as new memories entered his brain, one of the girls knelt in front of him and gave him a water bottle asking if he was ok, he gave her an innocent smile and said he was fine he leaned on the tree as he finally recalled what happened.

He died

Days after he ran away from UA to hunt AFO he finally killed him but the price was that he died with him in a suicidal attack, the last thing he remember was the face of bakugo crying, the new memories that he got was of his life in this world, yes this is a different world where there are no quirks but there is something called soulmarks, he is now in Korea , and he is 15 years old orphan, his name is still the same but instead of having one soul mark he got two, one in the shape of a book and the other in the shape of gaming console both of them located in the side of his neck.

He stood up and started heading towards the orphanage where he lives when he reached it he went to his room and slept.

He found himself in the mind space where he talk with the previous users

"Hello izuku" the 1th

"Hey first, wait you are still here" izuku

"Of course we are you are stuck with us forever hehehe" Nana the 7th said

"Even death will not separate us, hahaha" the 5th

"That is good that I won't be alone in this world" Izuku

"So do I still have my quirks or not"Izuku

"Yeah you still have them but it will be better to hide them as from what we saw in your memory there are no quirks in this world, so no heroes or villains" the first

" you will most likely get a job in some company or something in the future" the 6th