[1] Encounter

To the newcomers- I started another story and if you're interested please go check it out. It's name is [BL] I'm the Villain's soon-to-be boyfriend . You can click on my profile to check it out :) .

"Achoo," I sneeze and rub my red nose. I have been staring at the ceiling for as long as I remember waiting for my girlfriend to arrive. 

I got the day off today since I'm absolutely not in the condition to go there.

I sigh. I've been under these blankets for a whole day and I feel neither cold nor warm. There's no means of entertainment for me other than making out with my girlfriend. 

I ponder upon some thoughts in my head until I become impatient. I growl and stare at the clock placed next to my bed. I roll my eyes and mutter "Whatever."

This bitch has finally decided to go out and spread whatever he has. 

I take a warm coat with me and barge outta my room without looking back. What's done is done. 

Lucky for me since there's a convenience store right by my house. I barge in there and find the drinks section. Though I have a cold, I am craving something cold so I stare at the refrigerator from a distance scanning all varieties of drinks that they have available. 

A particular one catches my attention the most. I don't remember reading the name but I remember grabbing a bread on my way out too. 

I head home and open the can. It makes a sizzling sound that sounds kind of refreshing and I get more and more curious about what it'll taste like. 

I take a sip and it had a lemonish taste to it. Reminded me of summer which I hate the most. 

"Honey~" 

I hear the door opening and someone stepping in. I hide the can under the bed and take a bite of the bread. Totally innocent. Not one-bit suspicious. 

Cold sweats start running down my forehead.

"O, O Honey, get in the blankets. You have a cold."

I simply listen to my girlfriend and get in the bed immediately. She kisses me on the forehead. Am I a kid? I start blushing so I cover my face with the blanket.

That is about all I remember. I fell asleep real soon, I don't know whether it was because of the drink or the cold. 

I wake up to the sound of someone screaming. The fire was spreading all around my home. I didn't even bother calling for help since I had no energy to. 

I just get up to check if my girlfriend is home or not and after checking that she is not, I sit down relieved. 

I can leave this world in peace.

I felt a nudge on my right arm. Before I could even react, I was pulled. 

The mess in my house. people screaming, all came to a stop. The scenery was so beautiful that I wasn't able to think about something else. 

"Yuza," I hear someone calling. "Who are you?" I ask after I realize that there was someone standing beside me. 

He suddenly becomes all teary and pulls me into a hug. It was warm. Wait, WTF am I thinking? 

I pull back from the hug and stare at him. He wipes off his tears and gives me a warm smile that reveals his dimples. He has a handsome appearance. Stop thinking

"You don't remember anything?" He asks me.

Remember fucking what? Am I supposed to? Who the fuck are you bitch? Shouldn't you respect elders, Answer my question first. All sorts of thoughts were flooding my brain.

"It's okay. I'll help you," He reassures me. And for some reason, my body reacts on its own and gives him a little nod.

We sit there for an hour as I listen to his story. Sometimes, tears pour down my eyes and sometimes a smile spreads across my face. I went through a whole 'rollercoaster' of emotions.

That is about also when I realize that I am not dead(?) yet. I was reincarnated, sort of.

I couldn't remember everything he said but some main points.

Conclusion:

I, Yuza, was always a disabled child from birth. 

Orphan and had no relatives. I grew up in an orphanage and that is where I became close with Aruma, the one who is with me right now. 

This world is a world full of magic that is surprisingly run on systems. 

No one knows the other person's system's name, since that is dangerous. But Aruma trusted Yuza, now me, so much that he told her what his system's name is. 

We are in a relationship, Aruma was the one who first proposed. Just so you know. 

I suddenly had a pain in my legs one day which continued to grow stronger day by day and I lost consciousness one day because of the unbearable pain. 

I had been bedridden for eight months now.

Aruma took me out on 'walks' in my wheelchair since I loved this scene. And suddenly today, I woke up and stood straight on my legs. 

I decide to trust him. We decided that if I suddenly will be able to walk, the people at the orphanage will be shocked. 

"Sit," Aruma orders in a warm tone as he pointed toward the wheelchair.

I hesitate for a bit but end up sitting anyway.

"Off we go~," Aruma says as he pushed the wheelchair carefully, not to scare me.

A notice pops up above my head. 

[Warning. Daily quests need to be completed. Time remaining: 7:0:46]