Chapter 1- A totally normal first day

'Everyone's thoughts'

'Saiki's thoughts'

"Saiki's talk"

.•♫•♬•♬•♫•.

(Name)'s POV:

"(Name)-san, Wake up! It's time for school!"

I woke up and yawned, stretching a bit. I looked around my room and got up from my bed, ready for another day of high school. I sighed, turning on the shower and started to wash up.

I guess I have to introduce myself...

Hi, my name is (Name) Nikoru (L/n) and I'm an otaku. I like reading manga such as the usual My Hero to Hunter x Hunter. Sometimes I read some manga that I find interesting such as Komi can't communicate.

I'm not completely obsessed with it to the point I have credit card debt, but I will buy another manga every once in a while.

Anyways, let's talk about my parents. My Mom is a very caring person who supports and helps me whenever she can, though she can be a bit scary when she's angry.

My Dad is also very supportive. He gives me money every now and then whenever I help him out with his work.

Their both happily married to each other and unlike some fictional parents, they've treated me with love, care and affection.

Anyways, that's enough with the introduction, now let's get on with this morning...

I step out of the shower, dried myself off, put on my uniform, and went downstairs to be greeted by my mother: (M/n) (L/n).

"Morning sweetie! I've made breakfast for you!" My mom said, pointing at the dining table. I looked around at our connected living and dining room to find my Dad but to see him nowhere in sight.

"Oh, don't worry. Your dad already left a few minutes ago" my mom said and grabbed her coat.

"I also have to get going. Once your done eating breakfast, make sure to turn off any electronic and the gas tank before you leave. Double check if you locked the door, okay sweetie?" My mom said, grabbing her bag and walking to the door. She looked back and I nodded, happily eating my breakfast.

"Bye sweetie, I love you!" She said before putting on her shoes and closing the door.

I sighed, taking another bite of my breakfast food.

Forgot to mention, I'm not much of a loquacious. I don't talk a lot, I only talk when I think is absolutely necessary... which is never.

'I wonder if My Hero has a new volume coming out. It's been a long time now...' I thought as I finish my food and walk up to the sink.

'... I've got sometime to spare, it's just a plate, spoon and a fork' I thought as I start washing my dish.

Once I was done, I put them away, grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I made sure I turned off everything and got outside, locking the door behind me.

Welp, another day another headache...

-

3rd person POV: