C.17

Off's POV

"So you found out na that man is here in Cebu?" Pangbungad ko kay Aom.

To tell you my side Aom and I are no longer lovers. This girl got pregnant by his boss and tinakbuhan sila parehas. If you ask me kung kailan pa exactly 5 years ago a week after ng nangyari sa amin ni Gun was my biggest nightmare. But then I've learned to forgive dahil minahal ko ng sobra si Aom and sobrang naawa din ako na yung gago nyang boss ay iniwan sila ni Baifern.

Baifern is a jolly and smart child pero sakitin, sa akin humingi din noon ng tulong si Aom since wala na rin syang malalapitan kung hindi ako. Never nagkaroon na ulit ng issue sa akin after dahil nga tagong tago namin lahat. Baifern grew up with me by her and her mom's side kaya para narin akong father figure ng bata.

If you ask me naman on how it went when Gun wasn't around the career I have is still good as it is pero yung spark ko sa work nawala siguro nasanay akong Gun was always there and Gun always takes care of me. Yun lang balik na tayo sa sitwasyon namin ni Aom, she somehow found a lead sa boss nyang animal (A/N: bitter) 😒

That guy was here daw sa Cebu from Siargao and have been settling here for a year.

"Oo at may pictures pang nabigay sakin that's why I'm planning na dito na kami magsettle ni Fern" sagot ni Aom

"Mabuti nalang at nagrequest si Gun ng one week interval every after project then that's the only time I can visit you two"

"Off I'm really sorry on everything and I'm very thankful to you, but this time okay lang if you won't help me anymore I can manage already sobra sobra na rin naitulong mo sa amin"

"Aom I know, past is past so kalimutan mo na what I'm after is kapakanan and future ni Fern dahil napalapit na rin naman ako bata"

"Thank you Off"

"No worries"

****Fast forward****

All things that must be settled are done and ito nalang page-enroll-an ni Baifern ang huling aasikasuhin.

"TitoDad we're almost 10 minutes here walking back and forth why not you ask the guard?" Reklamo ni Baifern paano kasi kanina ko pa hinahanap yung guard at head teacher na contact ko wala naman dito sa gate.

"I'm sorry Fern, but the teacher I'm talking to said na here nya tayo sasalubungin"

"Okaaaay" bored na sagot ng bata

Sa sobrang tagal napagpasyahan ko nang tawagin tong batang lalaki sa harap malapit sa gate since kanina pa syang mag-isa na nagbibilang ata ng bato or kung ano mang hawak nya

"Hey kid! Uhm hello I am Mr. Adulkittiporn and I will enroll this girl to your school can I ask you where is the office?" Tanong ko sa bata habang nakaturo kay Baifern. Sa tingin ko maalam naman sya

"Hello po! The head teacher's office po ba?" Sagot naman nya

"Ah oo where?"

"Oh there po yung lobby ask the school receptionist po on where?"

Ay parang pinagmukhang bobo pa ko nitong batang to.

"Oh okay thank you, what's your name nga?"

"I am Chimon Phu~~

"KUYA CHI!" pakilala ng bata na naudlot dahil may tumawag sa kanyang isa pang batang lalaki na may kasamang batang babae. Nilapitan din naman ni Chimon as far as I heard yung dalawa at umalis na nagpatuloy naman kami ni Fern sa loob.

Chimon's POV

I have been counting cute rocks that I've collected from earlier when a tall chinky eyed man call me and ask me where is the office. I don't know if it is because he has small eyes or he's kinda low on IQ that he won't proceed on the lobby to ask.

Currently kuya guard Carding is talking to our teacher Mila pa that's why he wasn't able to accommodate the Mr.

"Oh okay thank you, what's your name nga?"

"I am Chimon Phun~~~

"KUYA CHI!" Win yelled oh my god he saw me talking to a stranger for sure he will tell it to Papa that's why I run faster to his location and leave the Mr. there with his mataray daughter that girl is glaring at me like I am her enemy

"Kuya, papa told us not to talk to strangers right? Why are you talking to the mister and it is a step away from the gate na"

"He was just asking for the direction of the office and I told him to go directly in the lobby and he is with a girl" I explained

"But Kuya, papa told us that we should strictly comply to that rule right? I tell this to papa"

"Please don't Win I am your twin you should be my ally and remember if Papa scold me I'll be sad and you will feel it too because that is how twin bros work"

"Na ah! That's not true why does me and Prim are exact opposite when we're also twins" Love interrupted

Love is Win's new bestfriend and I hate her guts she's annoying and so loud but I don't know why Win likes her so much as a friend.

"Nganong nitubag ka dili ka man si Win" I said tita Pim taught us some Cebuano words to mingle and understand other children here.

"Bastos kana, kuya. Nganong ingon ana ka?" Win said

"Nakita nimo, you and Win are different also hmmp!" Love interrupted and walk her way out

"Kuya that's kinda bad you should apologize to Love for being rude" Win stated

"No why would I? She's the one who started butting in on our conversation "

"เด็กเลว! (Bad boy)  I'll tell this to Papa" Win said

I just mock him with "Ill tell this to Papa" and continued to collect rocks and leave him while he goes to his best friend to play while we are waiting for Tito Joss to pick us up.

***********,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,********"**""*""""****** To be continued.

Hello an update here thank you sa pagbabasa and all lablots 😘💚

Chimon maldito era and Off medyo naokray ng bata era

-shugarmaine