Twin of momo

Momo and the girls were having a girls day where they all hanged out with the girls of class3b. The girls were at the mall and a Villain had appeared and starts firing off his machine and it went missing all over the place until it aimed at momo and hit her with it the girls of class3a had taken momo back after she fell and the girls of class3b took the other momo as well and they were confused on how the girls of 3a left momo there. As they got back the girls of 3a out momo on the couch and called Izuku since is her boyfriend. Momo and Izuku has been dating their first year after the sports festival ochako was taken her sweet time telling him how she feel so momo stepped up and told him how she feel and now they are dating.

Izuku: ok so what has happen to momo?

Mina: us and the girls of class3b was hangout out at the mall and next thing you know it a villain came and start firing a laser and it went all over the place and it aimed at momo and hit her directly and she fell down afterwards.

Izuku: do you know what it can do?

Toru: no we didn't actually.

Kendo: you girls got a lot of nerve leaving Yaomomo behind.

Izuku: what do you mean she's right here

As kendo saw momo laying in the coy she was confused on how she got there when they got her. She received a text saying momo woke up and acting crazy that she doesn't see Izuku. She sent a text them saying bring her there and they did confusing them.

Momo(2): IZU

She to him and hugged him tightly and regular momo woke to seeing her other self hugging him.

Momo: uh why is my other self hugging you?

Izuku:apparently this is the other you babe

Momo(2): but im your girlfriend why are you cheating on me?

Izuku: wait hold on look at her and create a mirror and look at yourself you both are the same.

As she did it she now realized that there's 2 of her.

Momo(2): oh so does that mean that we both are twins then

Momo: yea but originally im momo

Momo(2): but im momo

Izuku: ok girls listen I understand that both of you are momo but I have an idea original momo will be momo(1) and the one here is Momo(2) ok

Both momo's: ok Izu good thinking

Ochako: WHY CANT IT BE ME ITS NOT FAIR

Both momo's: too bad you shouldn't have waited.

As they both took Izuku and left everyone tried not to laugh or just didn't care Tenya tried to stop them Bakugo was laughing hard at what they did to Tenya and Aizawa came in as his usual self.

Aizawa: what's going on here?

Mina: there's 2 momo's

Aizawa: what has problem child done now?

Shoto: actually he did nothing wrong she got hit with a machine that made her get another person that looks exactly like her.

Aizawa: I don't get paid for this shit

Class1a(-izumomos): we know you don't have to say it

Aizawa: I'm starting to enjoy you guys plus them.

Class1a: we know.

Ochako: sir please expel momo she's gonna rape him 2 of them exactly.

Aizawa: just because you lost your chance that doesn't mean lose your damn mind here you took your time your lost the boy now lose it or you get expel.

Ochako:*mumbles*life's a bitch

Jirou: well don't take your damn time then

As ochako left starting to sob no one cared that she left and cried in the room both momo's moaned to Izuku giving them the D and luckily to the girls they wanted his seed and they got it.

That's it for this chapter until next time izumomo lover