Twin momo meets her parents

Ever since momo has an identical twin and had their moment with Izuku. It was 4 weeks since she came and that she is pregnant along with the original momo and both are jumping up and down rapidly in Izuku face happily.

Izuku: you 2 ok? You seem more happy today then usual.

Momo(2): it's because

Momo(1): we are pregnant isnt  it exciting?

Momo(2): yea Izu isnt it?

Izuku:(happy) yea it sure it girls

Momo twins:(super excited) YAAAAAYYYYYYY

Jirou: why are the excited?

Izuku: their pregnant

Jirou:(wide eyed) I'm gonna be an aunt huh

Izuku: yea pretty much

As everyone came in and heard that the momo twins are pregnant with Izuku child.

Izuku: Momo 1 and 2 let's go see our parents ok.

Momo 1 and 2: Hai

Izuku: tell Aizawa that we are seeing our parents.

Aizawa: no need problem child go ahead.

Izuku: ok we Gould be back by the end of the week if you don't mind.

Aizawa: not at all problem child.

Everyone else: why do we get the feeling that he sees Midoriya as a son.

Aizawa: because I do actually.

Mineta: lucky son of a bit-

He got slapped by Tsu tongue. As the couple of 3 went to the manor of the Yaoyurzus family their mother had look like she seen a double and fainted and Izuku picked her up and sat her on the couch.

Momo mom: oh I had a weird dream where there was 2 momo's and they seem very excited.

Izuku: um it's not a dream actually.

Momo momo: what do you mean?

Momo 1 and 2: there is 2 of me mom.

Momo dad just walked in and see 2 if his identical little girls.

Momo dad: um what is happening here?

Izuku: Momo was with the girls and a villain came and attacked the mall and the machine he had hit momo and it made another momo as you can tell.

Momo mom: so why is she excited then?

Momo 1 and 2: because we are pregnant with Izu child.

Momo dad: I hope your willing to take responsibility cause if not *randomly grabs a gun*

Izuku:(got startled) that's why we are here and where did you get the shotgun from?

Momo(2): daddy please don't shoot our Izu we need him alive.

Momo(1): yea please.

Momo dad: I know but wait what did you say Izuku?

Izuku: that's why I'm here I want to take your daughter hand of marriage and I want you and your wife's blessings before I proceed.

Momo dad: very well then if your doing that they I have no reason to hurt you sorry to startle you.

Izuku:(sighs) it's ok if momo was my daughter I would've done the same especially if there's 2 of them that lookalike.

Momo dad: I know that's right.

Momo mom: then let's have the 3 of you sign the marriage registration then.

Izuku along with Momo 1 and 2: hai

As they went to the marriage registration place they signed it and the girls wanted to consume their marriage and Izuku didn't mind since he didn't have a choice to it anyways. Days past after their registration and they told them about their marriage Ochako gotten more jealous but started to let go of Izuku love  since he got momo she started to fall for Iida since she can tell that he likes her the same and days later they became a couple and everyone congratulated them.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out