Characters

With BiancaSantana880 permission, I was allowed to combine my DC idea with her Princess idea. I hope you all enjoy this.

These are the main characters in this story.

In the beginning, there was only one. A
single black infinitude. Then the Infinitude
found release, and, finally, the darkness
broke, filling it with life.... with the
Multiverse. Every existence multiples by
possibility. And spread out before space and
time in Infinite measure. Civilization rose
and fell. And rose again across reality's
grasping expanse. Life. A precious gift
persevering in the face of every obstacle,
until, finally, the age of heroes was born.
Chaos. The constant enemy of life kept at
bay by champions from across the
Multiverse. Joining forces to fight on behalf of all creation. Earth Prime, one of many Earths in the Multiverse, is the home to the Justice League, the World's Greatest Heroes. It's full of meta-humans, aliens, monsters, animals, werewolves, Dinotrux and creatures of all kinds. They faced many enemies in their lives to protect this world. From the Dominator's Invasion, Earth-X Nazis, Crisis of Infinite Earths, and Armageddon, time and time again, they have grown stronger after ever fight.

Mr.Wolf—Sonic Howl

The smooth-talking leader of the gang, a pickpocket grey wolf

The leader of the Bad Guys gang, Mr. Wolf is a gray wolf whose charm is as smooth as his pickpocket skills. He is a pickpocketer and peacekeeper for the team, often breaking up fights between Mr. Shark and Mr. Snake. Mr. Wolf also makes most of the team's decisions, finding missions and deciding how they will play out. Always ready with a plan and the criminal expertise to pull it off, Wolf's world is turned upside down when he realizes that doing good is more rewarding than the most prosperous heist.

Mr. Snake—Pyschokenisis and Invisibility

A sarcastic safe-cracking Eastern brown snake

Mr. Wolf's second-in-command and best friend, Mr. Snake is an Eastern brown snake whose ability to slither into the tightest of spots and crack the most secure of safe's makes him an invaluable member of the Bad Guys gang. Referred to as the "serpentine safe-cracking machine," Mr. Snake is an expert and getting into places he shouldn't be and escaping trouble. He also has a large appetite for money - or anything really. Snake is constantly trying to get a bite to eat, as can be seen when he spits out the hamster in the trailer. Snake is also incredibly selfish, which often gets him into conflicts with Mr. Shark, as is the case with the push pop debacle. However, his cynical outlook on life and sarcastic demeanor also proves to be a damper on many occasions, especially when Mr. Wolf decides it is time for the Bad Guys to go "good."