Maddie x fem!frog reader

This takes place during season 3, the day Anne and the Planters arrive. Ok have fun!
_____________________________________________

(3rd POV)

Today was a usual day for the Wartwood Resistance. Grime was training young frogs, Grub'n Gone had its usual customers, and the folks were just chatting near the center.
Suddenly the meeting horn was blown and everyone gathered around Sasha.

(Your POV)

When I heard the horn blow I made my way where everyone else was gathering. As I was trying to get through the crowd I ran into someone. "Oh, my bad." I apologized as I helped them up.  "No no, it's my fault for not paying attention." A familiar voice said. "Oh, hey Maddie." I spoke. "Hi, again sorry about that (Y/N)." She said. "No it's alright, both of us weren't paying attention." I assured. "Well then-" Maddie started as Sasha began.

"Attention Wartwood, I'd like to introduce some new recruits!" After Sasha announced the new recruits, Anne and the Planters appeared from behind the statue. The crowd started erupting in cheers. "Anne and the Planters came right in time to help kick Andrias right on his tail!" She spoke. "Well that's great that Anne and the Planters have returned." Maddie said. "Yeah it is good." I replied. "All in favor of Anne being the new leader of the resistance!?" Sasha yelled. The crowd cheered for Anne as she put the helmet on. "Uhh, do you think this is gonna be a good idea? Amphibia's changed a lot ever since they left." I asked. "You're not wrong (Y/N), but we might as well see what happens." Maddie spoke back. "I guess so Maddie." I replied, "Say why don't we get something from the Grub'n Gone?" I offered. "Sure why not." Maddie agreed.
_____________________________________________

sorry for the short chapter
expect part 2 soon

oh yeah, the art in this book isn't by me
however I will tell y'all if I use any art of mine in this book