Half Blood

'Lula.' Lucius said seriously the next morning at breakfast, Tom and Theo were chatting while lula stabbed at her food.

'Lucius.' She replied in the same concerned tone.

'This is serious.' He told her.

'So is he.' She pointed over her shoulder at Sirius Black.

'Lula!' he exclaimed.

'Fine, fine, tell me.' she said dropping her fork.

'Severus is a half blood.' Lucius told her.

'So?'

"So?' he countered.

'Godric Luci don't be dad.' Lula told him.

'He's a half blood. That's-'

'Tom is a half blood, hell Dumbeldore is a half blood!' Lula declared.

'Father-'

'most wizards are Luci, if you only befriend pure bloods you will be stuck with a bunch shits like us.' Lula told him, she noticed severus walking towards the table. 'Don't be a cunt Lucius. Don't be Father. Severus is your friend.' She put on a smile as severus sat down next to her. 'Good morning Sevy, you ready for your potions exam today?'

'Yes, thank you for all your help Lula. I feel much more confident now.'

'Of course.' She said turning back to her food, Lucius said nothing so she elbowed him in the ribs.

'Severus...' Lucius said calmly.

'Yes Lucius?' the boy was so innocent, he was going to be crushed by the weight of the world if he wasn't protected, lula could see it. He would have done better in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, he didn't have the power and attitude, the spunk that made up the majority of the slytherins.

'Did you finish the charms assignment?' lucius questioned.

'Yes, would like to go over it?' Severus offered pulling them out of his bag.

'How sweet of you, sevy.' Lula said getting up. 'See you boys for dinner.' She said walking off.

'Lucius is a little shit sometimes.' Tom remarked when lula told him what Lucius had said.

'I know. Father owled him saying to make good choices and pick proper friends, he worships our father even though he is never around and only offers shit wisdom when it suits him.' Lula groaned, looking up at the star from the astronomy tower.

'Youre father doesn't like me then?' tom questioned.

'I may have fibbed about your bloodline.' Lula said softly.

'What?'

'I love you, I don't care about your bloodline but I was worried when he first met you. I didn't want him to try and keep me away from you!' lula told him quickly. 'I just didn't want to lose you and lying seemed easier.' She admitted.

'Tallulah Rose Malfoy!' Tom said shaking his head. She rolled over, laying her chin on his chest.

'I'm sorry I just didn't want him to do something rash. You know he would. The Malfoy name holds a lot of sway... I didn't want to lose you over something so stupid like blood.' Lula told him. He ran his hands along her back holding her to him.

'youre lucky I love you too.' He told her kissing her.