Draco

'I'm scared' she said as they approached Malfoy manor

'It's OK I'm right here I'm not going anywhere' Severus told her

As they approached the manner it looked darker than she remembered like it lost all of its light.

'What if he doesn't like me?'

'He's going to love you.' Severus grabbed her hand intertwining their fingers and she gripped onto him. Clung to his hand for dear life as they slowly approached. She pushed open the door and walked inside. She was greeted by faces she did not recognize. Then she saw Nagini. He was huge he slithered around towards her. She bent down reaching out of hand as he approached her.

'Hello old friend' she cooed 'you've grown' she noted as he slowly wrapped around her in between her legs like a figure 8.

When she stood up she reached for Severus again needing the support now that her snake companion was slithering away.

'Lula.' Lucius said smiling over at her. 'This is my son. Draco.' Lula took a step forward releasing severuss hand.

'You look like the lucius I remember but more handsome' lula told draco as he approached. He smiled at her.

'Hello aunt lula. Its nice to finally meet you.' Draco said and lula pulled at her fingers taking a step back.

'Goodness she looked to lucius. Last I remember you were just knocking narcissa up and now you have a son. A young man.' Lula said taking another step back. She couldnt do this. She wanted to run and wanted to wake up. She was dreaming she had to be. This wasnt real. Tears formed in her eyes as she took another step back stumbling into Severus. 'I'm sorry' she said quickly her head snapping around to face him.

'There's nothing to apologize for,' he assured her

'I'm sorry...' she told Lucius, 'I can't do this I don't think I can do this, this is all too much! I don't... my head... my head feels like it's going to explode!' she told them sitting down curling her knees into her chest trying to make herself small.

'I know this is overwhelming' Lucius told his sister trying to comfort her but she pulled away from him.

'Draco why don't you tell your aunt about Hogwarts?' Severus suggested

'Yes tell her about Quidditch and your classes! Tell her how good you are at potions!' lucius prompted. Lula looked up and rested her chin on her curled up knees.

'Well aunt lula... I am a seeker on the Quidditch team for house Slytherin of course.' Draco began.

'Of course' she said smiling at him

'I am hoping to be prefect next year,' he went on

'You know your aunt was a wonderful prefect, she caused all sorts of trouble' severus told him

'Yes... well, I don't know if I would consider her a wonderful prefect,' Lucius teased smiling at his sister. 'But she certainly did have the most fun.' Still crouched down in front of her.

'We had the tri-Wizard tournament last month-' Draco went on but from the looks he was getting from his father he stopped talking.

'Did you compete?' She asked quietly

'no I'm not old enough' he told her

'Old enough?'

'They added a age limit since you last did it' Severus told her

'They actually took away the tri-Wizard tournament all together for years' Lucius added

'Why would they do that? I thought they were lying when they said it was the last one, to sell papers.' Lula told them.