Before you read❗

‼️WARNING‼️Before you read, this is a story about stalking, it's kinda messed up and there's a thin border between consent and it's lack throughout the story. It might not be a story for the faint of heart.

If you can't handle controversial shit, such as lack of consent, I recommend to skip this story and maybe read one of my other komahina fanfics if you're interested in reading something that has clear consent implied.

‼️WARNING 2 ‼️Explicit content, 18+

***

Finally, I managed to think of a way to include the warnings without having to edit the first chapter.

For a long time I was contemplating whether anybody really reads the synopsis of the story and the warnings and the rating contained within and judging by comments I guessed that a lot of ppl prob ignore them :(

I'm hoping to discourage from reading the ones of you who don't want to read a disturbing story and didn't think it'd be so while coming across it. It's about a stalker and the stalking is very unconsentioul and unwholesome. Though, while the story is disturbing, it has it's wholesome and chill moments. However, it is not my goal to make light of stalking and neither should you. Again, this is just a work of fiction. I hope you can understand that.

In this story, the relation between Komaeda and Hinata is not one that anybody would/should want for themselves, without spoiling much.

With that out of the way, the ones of you that decide to proceed, you're here for a wild ride, enjoy.