4. Escape Route

--M/n's Pov--

I felt my body go numb as I slowly awoken, my head hurts as I saw no one in my sight, then that blonde haired woman must've already go somewhere.
Damn, I feel like my soul had already left my body, I looked up and saw chains on my arms, 'Ah...they chained my arms.' I thought as I let out a sigh.

I struggled to broke out of the chains in my arms, even though I broke it as I felt my hands go numb after being chained for a long long time.
I let out a soft sigh as I haven't felt this in a long long time, being chained by my superiors for breaking three rules.

My feet touched the ground as I walk out of the place casually not knowing a collar on my neck, I felt a shock in my neck making me groan in pain and touched my neck, widen my eyes as I gritted my teeth and punched a nearby wall making it crack into small pieces.

"Agckh...Tch, this f-cking hurts..." I groaned as I heard an alarm going off, "He must've escaped!" I heard one of them shout, "WHAT?! Quick find him!" I quickly look for a place to hide and went inside a random room and shut it, I held my breath as I felt my neck still in pain, 'Do not come in here...' I thought as I felt myself slowly loose consciousness from the shock collar.

"What are you nuts?! You could always check the security footage!" I heard one of them shout making me as I felt my breath hitch, I quickly try to remove the collar and I noticed a scapel in the room I was in.
I, Obviously grabbed the scapel and struggled to remove the shock collar and after that three minutes of struggling it was finally removed, I mentally celebrated in my head as I look around for a medkit in the room before going out.

Something caught my eye as I saw a look-a-like lookin' star in the room, I snatched it of course, it's my revenge at them for abducting me without even my consent, they could've talked to me in a normal possible way than me being a prisoner.
Well, i must say this star is quite brighter than the Lumino core...hm, strange.

-- Who cares, anyways~ gotta get out of here fast. --

I took a peak out of the door and saw three...space pirates running and looking for the prisoner (obviously me), 'Why not?' My lips curl into a smirk as I took a small risk of getting short noticed by the three of them and I heard one of them shout, "There he is!"
And for some unknown reason, I was feeling giddy on the inside instead of being nervous.

I felt quite unease over about something, as I thought in my head, I quickly slip through some boxes as I tapped on the keypad and hit random buttons making the door open.

-- Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? --

"He went inside! Dumb-sses move! I'll bring him to Madam!" I heard one of them shout as I let out a relieve sigh,

-- Hah, take that! You fools! -

I sneeze all of a sudden making me confused,

-- Probably, dust. Anyways I need to go back outside. --

I heard someone shout a unfamiliar language making me much more confused, I swiftly took a peak on what's inside the room and saw a glass window.

-- Such Luck! --

As my lips curl into a small smile (smirk) as I quickly ran towards the glass window, "He's running towards that window!" Who would've thought that I would actually bust down a window with my whole body just to get out of that prison.

--Time Skip/No One's Pov--

The sky had already fall as they could only hear the stars twinkling and the fire burning, "I'll go and call Fang." Boboiboy spoke as he stand up and pressed his powerband to call the shadow manipulator, unfortunately he didn't respond to his call as the shadow manipulator stil' tried to catch up to the powersphere, who's running (flying) away.

Fang who's already dizzy from all the flying making his Shadow Eagle to vanish making him fall off the sky, the powersphera who was relieved that the purple hedgehog finally tired and not relieved because the purple hedgehog is falling from the sky without any safety pre-caution as he hoped that he doesn't regret saving the shadow manipulator from falling.

Lightbot let out a relieved sigh as he place down the shadow manipulator on the ground before going to find his human, "Wa...wait," Lightbot heard the shadow manipulator making him stop only to look at him, "Are you...Lightbot?" Fang questions the powersphere in front of him again.
"I'll tell you my name once I'm done." Lightbot responds before flying off to the direction of west as Fang catches his breath and take a rest for a moment before nodding, understanding the powersphere.

The (h/c) hair colored male ran as fast as he could with a proud smirk on his face, not knowing there were more than one group of intruders were in Planet Luminous, the star glows making the (h/c) hair colored fellow confused of why it was glowing and he swore that he felt the star was quite familiar to him.
He saw a nearby tree and quickly hid behind it, he catch a few breathes from running 21 minutes and 15 seconds non-stopping.

He clutches on his chest as he felt a pang straight to his chest, 'This...feeling,' he thought as he catches his breath not letting his guard down even for a second.
He looks up as he noticed the wisteria flowers howling from the cold breeze, 'Another intruder..' He thought as his (e/c) eyes darkened, knowing he have to get rid of not only one but two intruders.

-- I'll have to deal with...the space pirates first and after that. I'll make sure to deal with the second intruders. --

The (h/c) hair colored fellow thought as his eyes dimly-lit up at the dark before darkness was the only thing he can see.