6. Bear in mind

Just Sahiye_ (author) thanking everyone for 100+ reads! <3

_________________________________

--M/n's Pov--

My eyes not showing any light as I look at them from a top of a space ship, a smirk displayed on my face as I saw them, the other intruders who stepped in on this Planet.
"Stop, shoving me close, Gopal!" I heard one of them shout in annoyance as I have a close eye on that dino-cap male.

I spoke, "So, kids come in and go here now as well?" with a smirk on my face as I slightly tilted my head, "Sheesh, you're a kid as well!" I heard a male shout with a red-headband on his head as I let out a 'tsk', making him hide behind the dino-cap male.

-- Kids now a days are rude, huh? They don't even know how to respect their seniors! --

I spoke, "Very well," as I jumped down of the space ship and casually walks over to those kids, my eyes never leaving their gazes as well as my smirk on my face, I enjoyed the fear looming their body as the Wisteria Flowers falls in a quite reason.
"What kind of discipline do you wish to take?" I said without me noticing my aura slipping making them freeze in their spot.

"Does any of your ducks (parents) take care of their ducklings (children)?" I added as I walk around a circle, "No? I guess you're all duckless' then." I added as I stop in my tracks as a young dino-cap male spoke, "Can I ask you a question..?" He asks as he even raise his hand making me hum.

"Spill it." I respond as I felt the cold breeze hit my face as I hum-ed and noticed them shivering from the cold air it produced,

-- Why are they shivering? --

"Uhm, do you think we can enter the Lumino Palace?..." The dino-cap fellow asks making me confused of why he was asking me, "Why'd you wanna know?" I threw back a question as I quirk an eye brow at him.
"Very well, follow me then." I reply with a sigh as I lead them to the Lumino Palace despite not forgetting that they are intruders.

It has been 1 hour as we reached the Lumino Palace, our walk was very silent as I was also lost in my thoughts, I was quite worried about Lightbot as I hope of him not getting lost.
"We have arrived." I stated as I opened the door by flickling two of my fingers to one-another, I walk on in first as I looked to the side of my eyes as I saw them following me.

"Now that we have arrived," I said breaking the silence making them flinch(?) all of a sudden, "Y, yes?" I heard one of them reply, "Do any of your sir ducks (seniors) know that this planet is not allowing any of you trespassers." I said not as a question but a statement, I turn around and saw them shocked all of a sudden by my statement.

"But we aren't trespassing though!" The boy with a red-headband say making me throw an eye at him making him freak out all of a sudden and hid behind the dino-cap male.
"This planet is not allowing any trespassers and I am allowed to do anything to those types of trespassers and for example by making them kneel on the ground." I hum-ed as I look at them with my (e/c) eyes, my head slight tilted to the side.

"Go home. I'm not dealing with any of you ducklings (kids)." I didn't request nor suggest it but it was rather a command, "Uhm...we are here for some reason!" A feminine voice spoke making me look at who it was.
"That's right!.." Another feminine voice agreed, she agreed to a female who wore a pink hijab, a pink hat and a goggles on top, I hum-ed as I rose an eye brow out of curiousity of why they stepped on Luminous.

"And what may that be?" I asked as I rose an eye brow at them, "Well, we are looking for a certain powersphera." The dino-cap male respond making me hum-ed, "And who would that be?" I question them and a part of me knew exactly who it was, despite questioning them.
"We're looking for Lightbot." A purple looking like a hedgehog respond making me hum-ed before pointing my finger at them, making them quite confused about it.

And all of a sudden a wisteria flowers fall inside the Lumino Palace making them all wide their eyes, "Wha..." they were cut off all of a sudden before passing out, "Do bear in mind that I am letting you off earthlings, If I see you step back in here...very well then, you will receive a harsh thrashing on my own authority." My finger did a circle as the wisteria flowers vanished.

I saw Lightbot outside the door, "There you are!" Lightbot said as he was relieve to find me, "Why hello to you too!" I respond with both of my eyes closed and a smile on my face, "What even are you doing here? Did you find them?" He threw two questions at me making me both hum and nod at him.
"Well, why don't you look below?" I rose an eye brow with a smile on my face, slightly tilting my head.

I turn around and kneeled down in front of the statue of goddess (g/n) with both of my eyes closed, "My deepest apologies for doing such a crime specially in front of you." I stand up and looked at the unconscious trespassers leaving me huming for a while before throwing them out of the Lumino Palace one by one.
Leaving me out of breath, I saw Lightbot flying towards me, "Why don't you eat something first?" He suggested making me only hum at him.

"That can wait for a moment!" I said with a smile on my face, "I need to get rid of this trespassers first!" I added as I dragged them one by one.