Chapter three ³ | Spooky Season

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . Chapter ³

"E- El, you're okay. I'm right here." Felix panted out moving to cup eleven's face, thumbs soothingly rubbing against her cheekbones to try calming her down as she tried processing what just happened.

Eleven and Felix were in the upside down. After Eleven killed the demogorgon Felix had wrapped his arms around Eleven to get her out of there using his ability but was too late and instead went with Eleven to the upside down. Felix also frazzled but had to make sure she was okay.

Eleven nodding and Felix only let go when he knew she was okay getting up and giving her a hand to help her up as well. They were still in the school but in the upside down version and the two walked down the hallways, Eleven holding onto Felix's hand tightly and he continued glancing at her to make sure she was doing okay.

Eleven at first kept calling out for Mike and Felix tried to explain to her he wouldn't be able to hear them and they first needed to find a way out. Eleven slowly understood and Felix tried his best to be patient with her knowing this all had been a lot for her.

They walked through yet another hallway in Hawkins Middle School facing one way that just led on through the endless unnatural black vines and the particles that always flew by slowly that always made your stomach fill with dread at what could be lurking anywhere at any time.

But voices faintly sounded out, noises that were different from the constant anxiety-inducing wind noise that was there in the upside down suddenly rang out behind them, Eleven squeezing Felix's hand as they turned around to face wherever the sound was coming from.

A red ominous glow coming from down the hallway against the wall, it seemed like some sort of opening, Felix's eyes squinting slightly as he stared towards it wondering if it would be a good idea to go near it or to go as far away as possible from it.

Though Eleven had ended up making the decision as she walked slowly towards it tugging Felix with her since they were holding hands, Felix sped up slightly to be in front of Eleven so that he could make sure nothing jumped out at her. The two now standing right in front of it.

From up close it looked as if the red glowing was coming from behind a slimy film. The two bending slightly to look through it, seeing what seemed to be silhouettes and flashlights. The fact it may be people clicking in Felix's head and he quickly pulls Eleven to hide at the side of the wall. They had to be careful in case it was people after Eleven.

Once the voices finally faded and lights went away Felix and Eleven looked through it again. Felix knew it was stupid but it was worth a chance and used his free hand to push through the slimy film hand poking through and feeling air curl around his hand, meaning there was something on the other side.

Felix grimaced as he pulled his hand back as the slime followed him. Sharing a look with Eleven as they knew this could be their way out and back into their world. Eleven quickly uses her powers to break some of the bricks down from the portal like area so they could fit through. Felix wipes the slime off his hand first before wiping Eleven's nose, getting the blood off as best as he could, from her old nosebleed and her current fresh one.

Felix and Eleven both pushing through the slime together and falling onto the floor of the normal Hawkins Middle School hallways. Shakily getting back onto their feet Felix stopped Eleven from walking further letting go of her hand to rest both hands on her shoulders.

"Eleven... I think what's best for you and I is that we get you somewhere safe... But wherever you want to go I'll help you get there, you've used too much of your abilities, you're gonna overwork yourself." Felix spoke in a hushed tone bending slightly since Eleven was much shorter than him.